Prayer Box

Discussion in 'Your Religion & Spiritual Corner' started by Cara, Jun 6, 2008.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. rev

rev New Member

I think you "bumped" this for me.

There are untold blessings we "receive not because we ask not." Some of these can definitely be for ourselves.

DLB - People will let you down, even the very best. God is still there. I ask you to keep the eyes of your spirit open, nothing more than that for now.

Cara, call it a box if you choose, but I think it is better than that. I think it is from God's own heart.

2. Titus

Titus New Member

Amen.

3. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

Prayers from my prayer box to all my MM family members that they stay strong and are able to find and keep the courage it takes to fight this disease every day.

4. Daize

Daize New Member

Prayers from my box for my MM family and my husband Aunt.

5. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

Ruth - Prayers from my box for Bob's Aunt that she may get the treatment for her cancer that she needs and live a blessed and joyful life.

6. Cara

Cara New Member

I'm taking a prayer........Testing me for celiac disease........I want an answer, but I DON"T want that one, lol. All I know is I'm tired of the pain in my stomach, the weight loss, etc. I know they have to rule out things first......I just want it to stop. Thank you.

7. Henrysullivan

Henrysullivan New Member

Prayers for you, Cara.

8. Titus

Titus New Member

Cara, I'm praying for you tonight.

9. Daize

Daize New Member

prayers for Cara.

My husband aunt does not have cancer, doctor made misdiagnoses. Lulu thank you for prayer for me and my husband and his aunt.

10. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

Prayers for you Cara.

11. Cara

Cara New Member

Thanks for the prayers........I got the answer I wanted.....celiac panel bloodwork came back negative!!! Yippy Skippy! Now onto the Gastro and lets get this under control!

12. CarolineJ.

CarolineJ. New Member

Good news Cara... I hope you find the answer.