praise reports

Discussion in 'Your Religion & Spiritual Corner' started by charisse, Sep 26, 2006.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. rev

rev New Member

Got to share my faith with the cable guy tonight. It went well. He gave me his number to call directly if it keeps acting up and he is gonna go to church Sunday!

My daughter now has her retainer and the braces are gone - gotta go back to the orthodontist in a month to be checked. She is so beautiful. I had to order a bigger stick. The one to keep the girls from my son was okay, now I need industrial strength. Maybe carbon or graphite reinforced :D :D :D

2. rev

rev New Member

Got to talk with my doc today. Had to go for the routine 2x per year check up. Hearing loss is no worse.
    The best thing was that he and I both shared about the stresses each of us are facing with the holidays coming. I got to help him and he helped me.

3. jabber

jabber New Member

I pray for all of us here every night for God tohelp us through our trials and tribultaions and right now I'm praying that my Dr. taking me off two of the drugs I'm taking will help with the dizzies as they both have dizziness as side affect that are probably adding to the problem. It's going to take a few months to get me off them as can't go cold turkey. I pray this is one of the answers I've been looking for. AND I pray that everybody here will find answers they're looking for as well, if it wasn't for my profound faith I'd be a complete basket case by now after 20 years of dealing with this beast. God Bless you all-- Loretta

4. Gwendelyn

Gwendelyn New Member

It is so nice to see how God is working in our lives! Even when we are having trails He is there. Some are small victories, others are big victories but He is always there and we are victorious in Him. Praise God for all victories because He is gaining ground for us with every blessing He pours out to us.

Yesterday, my boss gave me a bonus worth ~ a month and a half of my salary and today I had a job interview and they want me to start in 2 weeks. (For those of you who don't know I am on layoff notice and my last day of work is the end of December.) I am beside myself with relief. I feel like crying and singing all at once but all I can do is stand in awe at how much my Father loves me because I don't deserve it.