Power Prayers

Discussion in 'Your Religion & Spiritual Center' started by Gina05, Nov 6, 2011.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

Lord, please make me a tool of Your peace. Instead of the hammer of judgement, let me bring the balm of love. Instead of bitterness and resentment, help me to quickly forgive. When doubt misaligns my emotions, level me with faith. When I cannot find an answer, let me know Your great hope. When I cannot see the way, bring your light to my darkness. When aim feeling low, bring me joy. Lord, let me receive all these things so I can console others and be a peacemaker.

2. Aladdin-Fae

Aladdin-Fae New Member

3. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

Lord, I thank You for giving me hope. I don't know where I would be without You. I don't know what the future holds, but You give me the ability to be joyful while I wait-even when I don't understand. Please help me to have a positive attitude and live with a mind-set of patience and courage as You work Your will in my life. Help me to remain faithful in prayer, Lord, and fully committed to You.

Disclaimer...I just want everyone who reads these prayers, that I don't write them myself. They come from a book that I turn to when I need to feel peace, and when I want to praise.

4. Aladdin-Fae

Aladdin-Fae New Member

5. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

Lord, I come before You to ask that You would establish our home on the solid rock of Your love. Please be our cornerstone. I pray that our family will be rooted in love., grounded in grace, and rich in respect for one another. Help us to be a family that reaches up to You, reaches in to support each other, and reaches out to the world around us. May we stand firm as a family built on a foundation of true faith.

This is my thanksgiving prayer for today.
    I wish you all, love, joy, and happiness. But most of all, I wish you fond memories.

Love
    G

6. Aladdin-Fae

Aladdin-Fae New Member

7. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

Lord, sometimes it is easier to give than to receive. I want to be a giver, to take the time to care and help my friends and family when they need it. And help me to learn to receive, too-to be encouraging and supportive-and help me to show love by my actions, too-so that I'm not too proud to receive generosity from a friend. Give and take, Lord...we really do need each other.

8. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

Lord, help me to order my days so my priorities reflect Yours-so that I may spend my time and energy as You would want me to. Amid the activity bombarding my life, center me on You. Teach me Christ-centered living so that wise choices will follow. I ask that You would give me time to get done what You want accomplished each day. Sustain me with Your motivation, inspiration, and enthusiasm for this season of my life.

9. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

Lord, I need encouragement. Will You pleas inspire my heart and strengthen me in everything I say and do. I need Your truth to lift my spirit and help me soar. Let me be like an eagle that glides on the wind. Give me the courage and energy I need to keep going, even when I'm weary.

Lord, I am so weary.

10. Aliza

Aliza I'm still standing, alone but upright

Hey A! Can we get an Amen? ;)

Happy moments, praise God
    Difficult moments, seek God
    Quiet moments, worship God
    Painful moments, trust God
    Every moment, thank God

11. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

Beautiful Alisa!

Amen

12. Aladdin-Fae

Aladdin-Fae New Member

Amen x two

xoxo

13. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

This one I have altered to fit my needs.

Lord, I thank You for my wonderful friends. As I think about the treasure chest of friends and aquaintences, I am grateful for the blessings and the joys each one brings to my life. Thank You for the "heart" friends, my loyal sister friends who listen, care, and encourage me. They are my faithful companions. I acknowledge that YouLord, are the giver of all good gifts, and I Thank You for Your provisions in my friendships.

Amen

14. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

Lord, sometimes I feel like my emotions need a makeover. Renovate me - transform me so that I can be balanced and healthy in my emotions. I ask for Your power to change. I don't want to be the way I used to be. I want to be wise and enjoy sound thinking. I want to make good decisions in how I express myself in my words and actions. Help me to know Your will and have a mind that's renewed.

Amen

The Lord always knows just what I need.
    I feel peaceful now.

Amen

15. Aladdin-Fae

Aladdin-Fae New Member

amen and thank you Gina for posting this

16. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

Lord, I commit my aspirations to you. Give me the courage to work towards my own goals and not be swayed by the opinions of others. Renew my mind and my spirit so I will be able to test and approve what Your will is -Your good, pleasing, and perfect will. I don't have to be afraid that I will miss it - I can know that You bring people and circumstances into my life for a reason.Thank You for the assurance that You will direct me into Your good purpose.

AMEN

17. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

Deep breathes and baby steps.

Today is a 2 prayer kind of day. I need to maintain balance and stay peaceful while dealing rationally in very emotional times. And recognizes how this disease affects so many things.

Prayer of the Holy Spirit

Lord, in my own human effort..I..cannot make this happen on my own. I am totally dependent on You. I ask, and pray for the power of Your Holy Spirit to fill me and work through me. Jump-start the compassion, but also the conviction, in my heart, and my sons heart, minister life to others. Recharge me in my spirit and body to serve You Effectively and well.
    AMEN.........

Doing Greater Works

Lord, You are so amazing! You said that we would do even greater things than You accomplished while on Earth. I pray for great faith, that I may be a part of doing Your Greater Works. You healed the sick, made the lame walk, and radically changed Your generation. Empower me to help and heal in whatever way You call me. May it delight You to answer my prayers and bring Glory to Yourself.

Lord, I pray this for me.
    Lord, I pray this for my son.

AMEN

18. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

19. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

Amen

I'm using these for awhile, I really need them today.

20. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

Amen

I'm starting to get stressed

Amen
    Amen
    Amen