Post your best funny...

Discussion in 'Your Fun 'n Games Room' started by dancing_kiwi1986, Oct 13, 2009.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. dancing_kiwi1986

dancing_kiwi1986 New Member

Post something funny weather it be an antedote, a joke, a story, chinese proverb, laws, signs you have seen...etc. I love to laugh but don't always want to look for jokes...so now they can be in one place! The person to post the funniest funny wins a prize! And the prize is whatever the winner decides to reward themselves with! OK, I'll go first.

Ancient Chinese Proverb: Baseball is wrong, man with four balls can not walk.

2. Rusty

Rusty New Member

Sign on Interstate 80 in Pennsylvania- "Mile Run 2 miles"
    Sign on Interstate 81 in New York - "Marathon 11 miles" ....some things just don't measure up.

3. Tara

Tara New Member

Confuscius say: man who runs behind car gets exhausted.

4. dancing_kiwi1986

There is a stop sign on my mom's street but under it is has another sign that says "turn left without stopping"...that is the only way to turn and the sign sits at a dead end so there is no need to stop at all if you aren't supposed to stop before turning.

5. kay

kay New Member

At the local VFW hall there is a monthly Men Only poker night. On the entrance door someone had written a note that read "NO WOMAN ALOUD".

6. rose

rose New Member

Maybe not my BEST funny, but one I keep around cause I like it.

A SHORT LOVE STORY

A man and a woman, who had never met before, and were both married to other people, found themselves
    assigned to the same sleeping room on a Trans-continental train.

Though initially embarrassed and uneasy over sharing a room, they were both very tired and fell asleep
    quickly..... He in the upper bunk and she in the lower.
    At 1:00 AM, the man leaned down and gently woke the woman saying, "Ma'am, I'm sorry to bother you, but
    would you be willing to reach into the closet to get me a second blanket? I'm awfully cold."

"I have a better idea," she replied . "Just for tonight, let's pretend that we're married."

"Wow! That's a great idea!" he exclaimed.

"Good," she replied. "Get your own fu**ing blanket."

After a moment of silence, he farted.

The End

7. dancing_kiwi1986

I liked that one, its very funny.

8. winsome

winsome Misplaced Dumbass

"Rugby is a game for men with odd shaped balls"