post pictures please

Discussion in 'Your Front Porch' started by jim1884again, Apr 30, 2008.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

I didn't see any movement.

It's very good Holly. Does your son paint?

2. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

Intrepid, you don't have MM right?
    Now that I'm symptomatic I am paying special attention to what triggers me, and what changes are occurring daily. My OTO has me keeping a separate journal. I'm in test monkey mode again, LOL!

3. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

Please somebody post pics! Let's not hijack this thread too.

4. shartsoe

shartsoe New Member

Okay, Gina, this is for you. My wedding day, almost 15 years ago! Gosh, we look so much younger!

[​IMG]

5. shartsoe

shartsoe New Member

And bangs! Aaaack!

6. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

You're the only one hijacking the thread :D

Shannon - you already know what I think of you and your sweetie! It's so nice to see the beginning of your story :)

7. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

Wrong again Intrepid! LOL!

Shart, you should see ours from 1977! I'm reconsidering bangs now!! LOL!

Look at how happy you two were! And that you still are, like us, shows that your commitment to the marriage and each other worked. That's impressive nowadays!
    I loved the pic, you still looked like you do now, just younger! He's a cutie pie, too.

8. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

Nice Shart!

9. hollymm

hollymm Me, 'in' a tree.

Not really. I say that because when he was in fifth or sith grade, he produced a drawing that was just beautiful. It showed how his life was at the time. I have a tatoo of it on my calf. I've got one other tatoo and that's my mothers totem (three swans). We got it befoe she passed of Cancer a few years back. Thanks for asking.:)

10. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

! LOL!!!!! I've saved every pic my daughter did! She was very good at art! Someday I'll figure out how to post pics and show you all some!
    My oldest son did a Caligraphy print of one of Shakespere"s poems, it's framed and In our bedroom. It's more precious than a Van Gogh to me!

11. Gustav123

Gustav123 Life,enjoy it.

One of my fat cats...
    [​IMG]

12. Gustav123

Gustav123 Life,enjoy it.

His bro..I like close up ;)

[​IMG]

13. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

That's a cute, cute little face :D How many cats do you have?

14. Gustav123

Gustav123 Life,enjoy it.

Two, brothers from a shelter. I heard the litter was huge.

15. Gustav123

Gustav123 Life,enjoy it.

Nurse sharks in the Bahamas....you can swim with these things. We did. It took me a day or so to not associate the shark "shape" with being munched on.

[​IMG]

16. hollymm

hollymm Me, 'in' a tree.

Why do they call them 'nurse' sharks?

17. Titus

Titus New Member

That picture makes me miss scuba diving.

18. Gustav123

Gustav123 Life,enjoy it.

I cant remember and i refuse to google. They are bottom feeders though and not the big hinge jawed guys you think. Maybe I will remember. My son is a shark nut/advocate. Its one reason we ended up there.
    I miss scuba too. Snorkeling will have to do.

19. Titus

Titus New Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ship dive I took off Cayman in the late 80s. The underwater camera we had was not great so the colors aren't vivid like they are when you're there.

20. Gustav123

Gustav123 Life,enjoy it.

Wow, thats nice. I had barely started when I had to stop. There is nothing like being there. So true.