Pneumonia, ear infections, colds..... but still no vertigo :)

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by dizzysu, Oct 19, 2010.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. dizzysu

dizzysu New Member

Hubby has pneumonia, baby boy has the ear infection, and I have the cold.

I haven't had vertigo in two weeks although I have certainly felt dizzy and off quite a bit.

Back to my monster headaches though- ick.

Sometimes colds kick start vertigo for me but hoping this time NOT. It's so weird- sometimes if I just keep the vertigo attacks at bay I do ok. Once they start, I know I'm in it for a while and not much to do but ride it out.

Gotta say that I think my new allergy meds are helping me- maybe it's a coincidence but a lot of that ear pressure is gone and I honestly think with the ear pressure at bay the membranes are slowly healing. If I can keep the ear pressure away, sounds crazy maybe, then the healing will continue and I might enjoy a remission of sorts.

Otherwise pretty symptom free for the moment- dizzy some days but overall pretty good ......

2. amberini

amberini New Member

Any improvement is always welcomed.

Do you find any difference with lowering your sodium intake?

Weird about Pnuemonia this year. My husband had it and so did 2 other families on our block, all the same weekend. There was no contact between the families at that time. Everyone just picked it up on their own.
    All needed heavy duty antibiotics and took 2 weeks to recover.
    I hope your family feels better soon.