OK, fellow writers....I am being brave....

Discussion in 'Your Writer's Den' started by thornapple, May 20, 2008.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Daize

Daize New Member

I am very happy for you and the photo of the coastline is beautiful and captures my attention right off.

Ruth

2. thornapple

thornapple New Member

I am writing it now....sleepy or not.

3. thornapple

thornapple New Member

still writing.....
    having some brain fog issues. going to resort to massive amounts of caffeine, I think. My ear is a sucking piece of bleeping shite. (don't I write real good? DOH)

4. jabber

jabber New Member

You can do it we know you can do it and by now you've probably done it, and you'll soon be celebrating if you're not already because as you can see I'm way behind in my reading.
    Loretta

5. amberini

amberini New Member

Eat more cool whip.

6. Titus

Titus New Member

Patricia, Just noticed this thread. Your work is wonderful and you'll make it through this project.....and the next.....

7. thornapple

thornapple New Member

COOL WHIP!!!!! GOOD IDEA>>>>GOOD FOR WRITER'S BLOCK! AND LARGE @$$ETS!

8. gardenfish

gardenfish New Member

get your hubby to nibble on your ear. That should energize you. :)

9. burd

burd New Member

Thornie, we all know you are awesome. I wish you could see you through our eyes. You deserve this.

10. Linda1002

Linda1002 New Member

Ditto

You are very talented! I know, because I've met you.

11. thornapple

thornapple New Member

Thanks, folks. I need my friends right now.

I actually am kind of stuck...and trying to get unstuck. And I am getting distracted by my hell of an ear, which is acting up under all the stress. I need to focus only on getting the book done, and not on the obstacles and frustrations that people and life are putting in my way. The work I do is the reason I am here (among others, but that work is important--to life, to others, to God, and to me).

The worst part is there are people who are trying to make it impossible or at least difficult to get it done. There are all kinds of things going on that are trying to stop me, and I have to ask myself>>>how badly do I want this? Or even better--how GOODLY do I want this (why be negative)? I need to climb over the blocks and get it done!

I have to shut that crap out of my sights, get back on track, and focus down and get the job done. The writing for the book has to get done whether my photography is in it or not (there are people who are trying to block me from using it--I had to hire a lawyer). This is IMPORTANT. Time's a-wasting. I have to write this freaking book, and all I am doing is gnashing my teeth and having sleepless nights.

I NEED YOU! :'( Help me start ignoring all this petty garbage and GET THE BOOK DONE.

I guess I need to see myself through your eyes.....

12. gardenfish

gardenfish New Member

P, you deserve positive attention, not the negative attention you are getting from "all this petty garbage". You are writing, not those other people. Those "blocks" - do you have to climb over them or can you go the other direction and still write?
    Paul

13. burd

burd New Member

:-*

14. thornapple

thornapple New Member

I wish I could tell you guys what is going on, but I can't "take a dump" in a public forum. Just keep me in your thoughts, and wish me the best of good things...mostly, wish that OTHER PEOPLE wish me the best of good things, too.

15. thornapple

thornapple New Member

WOO WOO!!!! Just to let you know...some of the problems have been resolved!!!!

*happy dance*

good news! I will sleep well tonight, in spite of this bleeping ear!!!

16. deercharmer1

deercharmer1 Somewhere in the forest....

Well, good!

Doing the happy dance with you, Thornie.

Don't forget this feeling.....it may wax and wane, but it is always there inside you.

xoxoxoxoxo