OINK

Discussion in 'Your Front Porch' started by Dizzy Little Piggy, Oct 17, 2013.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Dizzy Little Piggy

Dizzy Little Piggy OINK OINK

Just thought I would post something here....Hello!!!!! I think this site is dying a slow death.

Piggy

2. aggie

aggie New Member

I think you may be right. Different people than when I joined about 4-5 years ago - different interests I guess. I still come and read but not very often any more.

3. Halos

Halos New Member

when i was just a visitor i used to love dropping by to read all the posts and threads, there seemed like a lot of characters not so long ago. now that i am a member it seems different and they are all gone.

i wonder where they all went.

4. June-

June- New Member

More medical info, less drama and 'entertainment'. I think it is an improvement.

5. dolfan

dolfan Active Member

I think most people have thin skin and take things to seriously. We live in a world where communication has taken a hard right hand turn. I see it in myself, I would rather text, than talk to somebody, most of the time. I think this place is the only place where I get to say something without being talked over. Even if I get no response, at least I know that I was heard.

6. CarolineJ.

CarolineJ. New Member

I find it to be less medical info and no real discussion about any emerging treatments. It's the same old, same old. Not that there is anything wrong with the things that are heralded here, I just know that there is also a lot that is not talked about here and I know that a lot of information left with the banned members. :(

I am with you that the loss of the drama llamas and entertainment seekers is good but I don't find it a better place knowing a lot of the wonderful people who also left. A lot of really good people decided that this was not a healthy place for them and sought more positive pursuits.

7. Halos

Halos New Member

i find more helpful information in the older posts from those members that left or were banned, it seems that all that is discussed on the forum now is to take JOH and antivirals, not that there is anything wrong with that but, but many have been there and done that to no avail.

i wish those living with labyrinthectomy's, vns, and gent would come around more to tell their stories to the new members but i guess they already have, new members just have to find them in the old threads.