NurseMom (Dianna) is missing and here's why....

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by Linda1002, Dec 20, 2006.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. NurseMom

NurseMom New Member

-------

2. sparrow

sparrow Guest

Di ~ Soo glad to hear that you are feeling more in the "pink" enough to come here to post !!!! :D :D :D Singing joyous Christmas Carols on your behalf !!!

My immunologist has just finished up all of my immune testing. One test he conducted on me was my pneumociccal IGG, 12 Serotypes and mine came in very low and I had my pneumoccal shot just 12 months ago, so I had to have another shot repeated and then waited 6 weeks and just had more blood drawn yesterday to find out how my immune responded to this vaccine. Wondering if you need some lab work to see how your immune system is doing??? Also, there is another test you might want to suggest your allergist to conduct: Haemophilus Influenzae Type B AB IGG, C3D Immune Complex, C3d immune complex, C4d, Lymphocyte mitogen response assays with PHA, CON-A, PWM Assessments. Now that's alot of blood, I had to spread mine out over several days. Over all I had 23 viles I had to have drawn for just these tests, LOL, but most were the lavendar tops so that made it easier, although there were some red and gold tops too.

Pneumonia is no picnic so follow everything your doctor tells you, cross your t's and dot your i's !!! Thank God for modern medicine to get you breathing easier again !!! This is nothing to fool around with, been there myself.

Sparrow

3. Robyn

Robyn Russell the Wombat

Trust me to miss this. :'( I know that you haven't been very well lately Sis, but do hang in there and try not to do too much in the lead-up to Christmas day. Forget about baking all the goodies you do - I am sure that people you know and love are not going to be too fussed that you haven't made them lollies (candies to you Yanks! ;D) and other yummy things that you make.

Take care of you Sis. :-*

4. chez57

chez57 Never invisible but always transparent

Get well soon Di - with all that I can't but help admire your bravery.

Chez xxx

5. jagmi

jagmi New Member

Hi Di
    Hope you feel a little better today. I just saw this post, been wondering where you been. You get plenty of rest that you need right now. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery.
    Joe

6. pardonme

pardonme Guest

7. Titus

Titus New Member

Di, I'm so sorry you're dealing with all this....it scared me. What a wonderful, caring son you have :) You're in my thoughts and prayers.

Kim

8. OnTheBorder

OnTheBorder New Member

Dianna,

I sure hope you're starting to feel better. What an ordeal! It sounds like you've got some good caretakers and even a good doctor at this point. I'm so sorry that you've had to go through this at this during the holidays. Wishing you a full recovery and better health with the new year!

9. GinaMc

GinaMc Me and my friend Sally :)

Dianna... hoping you will be feeling better soon! Sorry to hear you have been sick, hang in there girl...we need you! Take care.

Gina

10. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

xoxox princess

cowgirl up

11. thornapple

thornapple New Member

Hey, beautiful...keep breathing, and sorry about the steroids, I know what that feels like. Feel better. Sometimes "better living through chemistry" is almost as bad as being sick.

What a marvelous young man you are raising there. He sure is a good one.

12. cdedie

cdedie Designed by DizzyNBlue

Hey Di darlin' hope your visit to the allergist went well! I will be out of computer communication until the 1st of the year so just know that you are in my heart, thoughts and prayers! Just keep on breathing! OK!!!!!

Love ya sweetie![​IMG]

13. USMC

USMC New Member

Di, Hope you get better soon. We are all pulling for a full and fast recovery for you. :( :(

14. muzicgirl

muzicgirl Of course, I'm the one in the blue bathing suite!

D- feel better ! Hey, have some eggnog maybe it will reverese the rest! (J/K)_

-Mel

15. KareBare

KareBare New Member

Get better soon so you can enjoy your family. Hope they are taking good care of you and that 2007 is a spin free year.

KareBare