NurseMom (Dianna) is missing and here's why....

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by Linda1002, Dec 20, 2006.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. 2DAMNDIZZY

2DAMNDIZZY New Member

Di,

Hope you feel better soon. We miss you!!!

{{{hugs}}}
    Maggie

2. Chewy

Chewy New Member

Hi, just sending you a wish and a prayer to feel better soon! Donna

3. gardenfish

gardenfish New Member

sending you soothing vibes of comfort and solace.
    Paul

4. tess

tess New Member

I was thinking the same thing!!! It's like a light is out on the Christmas tree... I've been away but knew something was missing! Di.....I know that coughing hurts like hell, but it's a good sign you're getting well. The more water you can down the better that crud will cough up.
    Hugs and love sweetie......I'm so sorry you're down and out right now. Maybe a nice quiet stay at home is in order for Christmas day! right? yes? Tell Lon I said so. [[[[[HUGS]]]]]

5. dizzysheba01

dizzysheba01 New Member

Di, oh my golly ding! That's terrible. Prayers going your way. Linda, thanks for posting this.

6. Chuck_Noland

Chuck_Noland New Member

Wishing you well Di...get lots of rest.

Chuck

P.S. Thanks for helping me the other day!

7. sparrow

sparrow Guest

((((((((((((((((((healing hugs for Di))))))))))))))))))))))))

Di ~ Now, listen to your doctors advice and heed it. Pneumonia is nothin' to play around with, it's all about rest, rest and more rest. Turn everything over to your family and enjoy all the TLC :D

Miss you !!!

Sparrow :D

8. dlbach1

dlbach1 New Member

Dianna, Sorry to hear you are ailing so. :'( :'( :'( :'( Bring your sweet self back real soon.
    Debbie

9. cheese

cheese New Member

Get well soon. There's nothin' fun about pneumonia thats for sure.

10. Isis_M

Isis_M New Member

So sorry to hear that you have been feeling so poorly. Hope you will feel better very soon and be able to enjoy your holidays. Take good care of yourself.

11. notgivingup

notgivingup New Member

Dianna,
    So sorry to hear about you being sick....... hope you are feeling better really soon and will be able to enjoy the holidays. Take care...........{{{{HUG"S}}}}}

Janet

12. rev

rev New Member

Di,
    Get better so Santa can come to see you. You can't let hubby have all the fun!

Sorry you are facing so much right now. Feel better soon or we'll have to do a "road trip" to get you better. (I think the statute of limitations has expired since I was in OK the last time!) ;D ;D ;D

Prayers for a swift recovery!

13. NurseMom

NurseMom New Member

---------

14. Anubis

Anubis Take a walk on the Wild Side

Please send her my love and best wishes!!

15. caron1477

caron1477 New Member

:-* :-* :-* :-*

16. LisaB

LisaB New Member

Dianna, get well soon......you provide so much inspiration to me. I hope this clears up fast for you. Hugs, Lisa

17. HeadNoise

HeadNoise Invisible Me

Oh no!!! So sorry you are under the weather this time of year, but I'm sure your family loves you anyway, and maybe Christmas will come a little late this year.... Nevertheless, get well soon and come back to us right away!

18. Leon

Leon New Member

Linda,
    Thanks for letting us know about Dianna.
    Dianna, Here's praying you start feeling better fast.
    Leon

19. claygirl

claygirl Snowy morning in the Catskills

Dianna,
    Wishing you all the love and attention and healing energy you have given so many of us to come right back around to you and make you all better real soon!
    Stephanie

20. Wobbles

Wobbles Storm (April 15, 1992 - November 17, 2006)

Dianna,

I join everybody in wishing you a fast recovery from your outbreak of bad health. It sounds awful and for this to happen around Christmas must be doubly frustrating for you.

I hope you can get lots of rest and recover your strength by the New Year.

Your friend from the North,

Joe