Nothing worse than

Discussion in 'Your Front Porch' started by Intrepid, Jan 14, 2011.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Max Stooge

Max Stooge New Member

But when it's on both the inside and outside of your nose? Don't think I could get a razor up there.... Nah, it's gone now. Thanks anyway!

2. Funshine

Funshine New Member

Not too many things make me gringe but that one did! Ouch! Talk about a migraine trigger!

3. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

Hearing of the death of a friend's brother-in-law from a massive heart attack. This has been a very bad day. :'(

4. Funshine

Funshine New Member

Sorry Lulu. It is hard to make sense of it all sometimes...again we are reminded of just how short life is...

5. AmandaJ

AmandaJ New Member

nothing worse than having a row with a 15 yo boy about the way he treats his sisters ,gets up in their faces ,threatens to rip their heads off and being treated like you are something he stepped in because he thinks he rules the roost and can do as he pleases moreso when you just don't have the energy to have to keep dealing with it day in and day out and the fact that 2 teenagers and one pre teen can't even be bothered to clean up their own mess in the kitchen knowing full well that their mom is pretty sick at the moment and on top of that a moody fiance who is pi***** me off because he has a virus and expects me to feel sorry for him when i feel like crap myself so he sleeps all day and i've had 30 mins sleep in 2 days because of his incessant snoring and his bitching at me for being on my own side of MY bed because he couldn't move over anymore,i would have gone downstairs to sleep on the sofa only the youngest one still has accidents and has got thru the spare quilt (don't know how she manages to pull them apart ) and has ruined her own quilt so had my one and only blanket to sleep with , she was also off school sick today so i couldn't get any sleep this afternoon, and anytime i complain i feel crap moody starts ranting on that he's sick.......then look thru my hair and find the youngest has again given me a present i didnt want ,so had to clear my hair plus both the girls and then discover a couple of bald patches thru the middle ones hair not sure if it's from when she was really sick a few months ago or if she's getting sicker again so off to docs with her asap....wish all i had to deal with was a poxy bleeding virus, he even turned around this morn and said to me are you jealous because i'm sick!!!!!!!!!! switch with me for a few days and then see if you complain about a flipping virus............grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr oops i am a little mad at the moment ,pleurisy has not gone yet and well as you know all the other crap lol think i needed a little vent oops sorry

6. AmandaJ

AmandaJ New Member

sp sorry to hear that hun big hugs go out to you and sending peace and love xoxoxox

7. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

He was one of the nicest guys you could ever hope to meet. A loving husband and a great father and grandfather. This just breaks my heart. :'(

8. tm53

tm53 New Member

Heart felt condolences Lulu

9. AmandaJ

AmandaJ New Member

it's always the nicest guys/ladies that affects us the most hun , hold him in your heart :-* i'll send you some aangel wings to wrap around you and comfort you :-* :-*

10. Conker

Conker Guest

The worst are the ones in your ear. You have to dig at with sharp nails to bust those. Oh the beautiful pain!

11. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

Nothing worse than stereotypes before giving people a
    chance.

12. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

I feel stereotyped in this country sometimes.
    It sucks. I can see why people do it though, most often they fit.

13. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

I hope you start feeling better soon Sarita.

14. mrdizzy

mrdizzy New Member

having to wait for my first disability check

15. Seadog

Seadog Ambidextrous dumb-ass with out coffee

There is only two kinds of people in this country

the kind that classifies people into groups
    and the rest of us.

16. Gustav123

Gustav123 Life,enjoy it.

realizing its time to let go...

17. Funshine

Funshine New Member

Getting your purse ripped off while pumping gas and trusting that the sound that you heard when you put the rental in drive was the door locks.

18. alibell

alibell New Member

Having to wait 6 week for for the ENT to come back from vacation to get gent shots :mad:

19. CarolineJ.

CarolineJ. New Member

Oh Laura, so sorry, that must have been awful.

20. Funshine

Funshine New Member

Still doing damage control. Fortunately my wallet was not in my purse at the time, but, there was enough in there to put me at risk...including the keys to everything I own!
    Never thought it could happen to me...I am always so careful...the whole thing was on video and it took the thief less than a second! Nothing worse than trying to reason with the mind of a criminal.