Nothing worse than

Discussion in 'Your Front Porch' started by Intrepid, Jan 14, 2011.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

Working with a group of people that wasted 2 hours trying to get organized and on the same page to do a task that takes 30 minutes. Focus perple focus!

2. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

Nothing worse than going to bed early and getting up really early. Been up since 4 frigging am. Done laundry. Cooked all the fresh green beans. Cooked zucchini. Folded laundry. Baked some chicken breast for later. Now I have to go work 9 hours. Ugh. I want my old timings back.

3. goofygirl

goofygirl WDE!!!

The early bird gets the green beans,zucchini,laundry,and chicken?

4. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

Frenetic posting all over again.

5. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

Fried chicken. I really don't like it.

6. Janice

Janice New Member

not ever being able to get enough sleep. Maybe I have sleeping sickness!!

7. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

Nothing worse than adults who use baby talk with other adults :eek: :D

8. Gustav123

Gustav123 Life,enjoy it.

Pompous assholes
    ::)

9. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

The underground tam tam is at work again. Wondering why people engage in useless busy work instead of something purposeful. It's hard to not wake up in the morning and have purpose to one's day.

10. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

It's hard to not wake up in the morning and have purpose to one's day.

* It must be hard to wake up in the morning and not have purpose to one's day.

(The opposite is quite unlikely!)

11. CarolineJ.

CarolineJ. New Member

It is hard :p

I have been working on putting more purpose in a day instead of just rolling with the day.

12. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

I understand. When I have too much downtime I sometimes focus on dumb sh*t like other people's business :D Thank goodness my days are pretty busy.

13. CarolineJ.

CarolineJ. New Member

My biggest problem with having my whole day available is that I have the whole day available. :D :D

I used to get so much done when I had limited time and it always gave me a feeling of success. I lapsed into not having deadlines and felt no sense of accomplishment.

Now I have set goals and I limit my online time and I am a lot more satisfied with my day. :)

14. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

Nothng worse than distance.

15. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

Nothing worse than feeling so great while ON the treadmill and then feeling like death as soon as I get OFF the treadmill :-\

16. Gustav123

Gustav123 Life,enjoy it.

Oh that blasted insomnia. Makes for a longer day though!

17. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

Cold weather.

18. Titus

Titus New Member

It's warm here.....get on a plane.

19. shartsoe

shartsoe New Member

Hi, Kim! It's warm here too. Longing for a white Christmas but it's not likely to happen. :(

20. FadedRose

FadedRose New Member

I would be delighted to ship you some snow! Or you can get on a plane and have a snowy Rocky Mountain holiday with me. I am a decent cook. ;D