no more laughter

Discussion in 'Your Writer's Den' started by survivorgirl34, May 2, 2011.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. survivorgirl34

survivorgirl34 New Member

there is no more laughter in the rain. all there is sadness,sickness and pain my world is crumbling all around me it seems and so is my ambition and my dreams some healthy people say you are young you can deal with whatever comes your way i wonder if they would say that if they walked in my shoes just one day there is no laughter in my soul just a dark and empty hole

2. Max Stooge

Max Stooge New Member

Very good, heartfelt and from the soul.

3. survivorgirl34

max thanks for the kind words. unfortunately these words i wrote are true for me very true right now.

4. charisse

charisse Been hanging here for 8 years

We don't know what tomorrow holds
    today is all we have. I felt your sorrow
    and remember feeling my life was at its end, turned out my tomorrows turned out much better than I thought.
    Even though it doesn't seem that way now, take it from a 54 year old who has seen many ups and downs. Nothing stays the same and even tho we feel all is lost right now, nothing stays the same. Hang in there sweety :-*

5. survivorgirl34

thanks charisse

6. Eye on Future

Eye on Future New Member

Someone once told me, "the future of my fears is seldom as bad as the future of the reality". I have to concentrate to have positive thoughts, as these control my emotions and as each new day is my future I will control as much of it as I can.So rather than thinking of what I have lost I focus on what I will try to do, even if it doesn't happen the way I wanted it to I still WIN because I am still trying and as long as I am still trying mm doesn't control me. What is the most important step in a marathon race? ....... The next one. Keep making the next one based on you and not on what others see they are mearly observers we are the runners and therin lies our strength which no one else can understand.

7. CarolineJ.

CarolineJ. New Member

(((Survivorgirl)))

8. survivorgirl34

9. mrdizzy

mrdizzy New Member

Hang in there after all you are a survivorgirl right??

10. dillon

dillon New Member

Survivor Girl!! Never lose your laughter or your hope! It will help you through the darkest days. When I'm laid out on the floor and my 14 yr old walks in and worries about me. I always try to say something witty like I sure wish the boys in my house would quit peeing on the toilet and floor since I got to be down here! ;D I still feel like total crap but it does help my outlook and remind me that it will lessen at some point. Also I am very thankful on a good day even when the goodness may only last for an hour or so!! Hang in there and try not to let this consume you!

11. Artlover

Artlover it's a crazy world.

Hang in there, it will get better.

12. Sholly

Sholly New Member

You are breaking my heart! Very well said and gut wrenching.

13. Seadog

Seadog Ambidextrous dumb-ass with out coffee

OI do not want to live in a world with out laughter.

14. survivorgirl34

when i wrote that the laughter was gone but now life is a little better. i am finding out just how strong i am. the survivor quality in me is alive and well! life is definetely not easy for me right now but i have found laughter again.

15. Seadog

Seadog Ambidextrous dumb-ass with out coffee

Good for YOU

16. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

always laugh, it is good for the soul.

i laugh at myself more than anything, if i took myself seriously i would have been dead 10 years ago.

when life gets you down you just laugh more.

we all think we are more important than we really are to this world. The world is my playground, sometimes i fall off the swing bruised and battered, but it is still a playground come tomorrow.

17. Sholly

Sholly New Member

Bulldogs, your outlook is always so positive--great philosphy you have about life.

Survivorgirl, glad the laughter found its way back to you :)

18. survivorgirl34

thanks sholly and bulldogs and everyone