New game, would you rather??

Discussion in 'Your Fun 'n Games Room' started by NanKelly, Jul 24, 2007.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. NanKelly

NanKelly Go Dawgs!!!

This is on TV and I found it to be pretty funny. I will ask a question and the person after me answers it then they come up with a "would you rather" question:

OK.....

Would you rather be 150 pounds overweight and a billionaire (you can never lose the weight!!)

or

Poor and very beautiful

2. mundo1988

mundo1988 Dancing is a way of Life

Let's try the first, since I'm already experiencing the latter.

Would you rather be a quadriplegic after a serious car accident or dead?

3. Bergie

Bergie New Member

dead

Would you rather work at a job you don't like yet make a lot of money, OR work at a job you love and make way less money?

4. feelbizarre

feelbizarre New Member

work at a job I love and make less money

would you rather go on an exotic vacation with your extended family or go on a cheapy getaway with your friends?

5. Trish

Trish Guest

With friends

If a new law said you had to take in strangers to live with you, you had the choice between 6 unruly, out of control teenagers, or 6 grumpy, very demanding, unable to do anything for themselves, old people...and there was no outside help.......which would you choose?

6. burd

burd New Member

The teenagers.  At least they could take care of their own personal needs, and soon they would be old enough to go live on their own.

Would you rather have a whole month of very bland, nearly tasteless meals, or one day of 3 meals of totally wretched, very much hated foods?

7. Trish

Trish Guest

whole month of bland foods.

Would you rather work in a stuffy building with no windows or ac or in the fields in hot sun with no shade

8. mundo1988

mundo1988 Dancing is a way of Life

I already do one of those and I wouldn't want to trade.

Would you rather have children that didn't love you or have no children while you age older year by year without any company?

9. burd

burd New Member

Age without kids...one can always make friends for companionship, the other option would be a perpetual heartbreak.

Would you rather have a nice view out your back door, or out the front...you can't have both.

10. Bergie

Bergie New Member

Out the back...probably less noise and can enjoy it more!

Would you rather live where it is Cold all the time or Hot all the time?

11. Trish

Trish Guest

cold...can't stand heat above 70f

Would you rather grow old gracefully or rock 'til you drop :D

12. burd

burd New Member

Grow old gracefully, I'm getting too tired to rock till anything drops! LOL

Would you rather be caught farting, or picking your nose?

13. Trish

Trish Guest

LOL! :D terry! ladies don't do either, do they? ;D

Would you rather be stranded on a desert island, and have to hunt and kill your own food etc., with johnny depp or ray mears?

14. Bergie

Bergie New Member

Well I wouldn't drink my own pee for nothing...soooooooooo
    gosh this is hard....LOL... :D :D

I'll say Johnny Depp!! We will "explore" together!!

Would you rather start work early and end early, or start work later and end later?

15. burd

burd New Member

Uh...everybody does, and if they say they don't, they are liars!  LOL
    Not fair, you didn't answer the question.   ;D

Bergie, I always prefer the early approach, but it always ends up the latter.

Would you rather have pie with ice cream or whipped cream?

(You are not off the hook Trish!  :D)

16. NanKelly

NanKelly Go Dawgs!!!

I would rather have pie with ice cream ::)

For 10 million dollars would you drink a cup of blood or urine from somebody you did not know, but you know they do not have any diseases and could not die from this. You have to pick the one you could drink :p (I'm sick)

17. 2DAMNDIZZY

2DAMNDIZZY New Member

That is NASTY!!! lol But I would drink the blood!!! :D

If you were in a plane crash in a blizzard and you were the only survivor and starving to death...would you eat skin off someone dead to stay alive or would you rather starve to death?

18. HeadNoise

HeadNoise Invisible Me

Starve

Would you rather take a contract job driving a truck in Iraq for a year and make a bundle of tax free money or stay at home with your family and be unemployed? (my friend is making this decision)

19. CarrieLynn

CarrieLynn Guest

probably go to Iraq.....depends on how bad the unemployment would make my families lives.

If you have never lived anywhere else, and the opportunity came to move, but with less pay....would you rather move, or stay where you are?

20. feelbizarre

feelbizarre New Member

I would move...tired of living where I do as is...getting too expensive, too overcrowded.

Would you rather be bald with a beautiful smile or have gorgeous hair and no teeth?