New article published in "Hearing Health" on Menieres Disease

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by solari, Apr 12, 2008.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. solari

solari Administrator Staff Member

Feel free to copy as you see fit!

Ray

2. Catgal68

Catgal68 Saint Francis de Salles, pray for us.

This pretty much says it all...

3. FRANCIS

FRANCIS New Member

Thanks for the post.

4. SusanH

SusanH New Member

I'm new here. I did read your article- it was really good. I have Cochlear Menieres. So I don't get the vertigo attacks so many talk about. I do get a little dizzy looking down on escalators as of late. That's new. I've had Menieres for 2 years and have been coping pretty well. I've moved back to the Jersey Shore and I seem to be having trouble finding Dr.s who treat this disorder. In Maryland where I had been living and was diagnosed it was easy. Anyone out there from the Jersey shore that can help??

5. SusanH

SusanH New Member

I'm new here. I did read your article- it was really good. I have Cochlear Menieres. So I don't get the vertigo attacks so many talk about. I do get a little dizzy looking down on escalators as of late. That's new. I've had Menieres for 2 years and have been coping pretty well. I've moved back to the Jersey Shore and I seem to be having trouble finding Dr.s who treat this disorder. In Maryland where I had been living and was diagnosed it was easy. Anyone out there from the Jersey shore that can help??

6. Mizz Deech

Mizz Deech New Member

Awsome article...it really hits home...Thanks for sharing...

7. MamaBear

MamaBear New Member

Hello Ray,
    Thanx for the great post. Boy, does it bring back memories (all bad ones I'm afraid).
    It is really awesome that your article was published, and that info is 'getting out there' about this hideous disease.

Blessings 2 U,
    MamaBear

8. kysaintsfan

kysaintsfan New Member

Congratulations and thank you. I'm a newbie hear (haha) and appreciate all of the great information I have received.

9. Conker

Conker Guest

This thread has a sick views:posts ratio.

10. dolfan

dolfan Active Member

Bump~n~Hump