Netflex

Discussion in 'Your Front Porch' started by dolfan, Aug 19, 2013.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. dolfan

dolfan Active Member

what an ending, to last night episode....only three left.

2. CarolineJ.

CarolineJ. New Member

BREAKING NEWS!! My son just set me up with the American version of Netflix :D

Now ... where to start. So much to see, so little time ;)

3. dolfan

dolfan Active Member

nothing compares to Breaking Bad. my son said that all other series try, but don't live up to the quality of production. after the last episode on AMC, I watched Talking Bad and they had some of the cast and the creator. That show was almost as good as the last one........NOT! LOL

4. dolfan

dolfan Active Member

just started watching "Walking Dead"......hey it's Halloween month...why not

5. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

Two more episodes to the end and the show is just better and better. Never watched a series this good.

6. dolfan

dolfan Active Member

I tried to turn my bible thumpin brother on to it. He did not even want to give it the time of day. Talk about tunnel vision.

7. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

Maybe it's just not your brother's thing. I have friends who are very devout Christians and loved the show.

8. Titus

Titus New Member

That's right, bitch.

9. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

Oh, I'm gonna miss Pinkman so much.

10. Titus

Titus New Member

Did you all hear the Lawyer is getting a spinoff show on AMC?

11. dolfan

dolfan Active Member

Better Call Saul

12. Aliza

Aliza I'm still standing, alone but upright

I've been watching the Walking Dead marathon all week. Waiting on season 4 premiere tomorrow night at 9. Love it!

13. dolfan

dolfan Active Member

it's not your typical show, that's for sure. I'm having trouble sleeping...........must be the "walkers"

14. Aliza

Aliza I'm still standing, alone but upright

:D Hope you're enjoying the show.

15. mrdizzy

mrdizzy New Member

You have to check out Weeds! The best ever!

16. dolfan

dolfan Active Member

After Breaking Bad, I tried multiple shows. Sons of Anarchy was one of them and could not get into it. I think I had Katie Sagal type casted in my head, but I'm into the second season and loving it. I'm all caught up with the Walking Dead, but I gave Weeds a couple of episodes and could not get into it. Maybe it has something to do with my hate for weed at the moment. :D

17. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

Totally into Spartacus now. Love it! Finished Spartacus Blood and Sand and now watching War of the Damned. It has everything you can imagine in it.

18. CarolineJ.

CarolineJ. New Member

I loved Spartacus!! Have only seen the first season. Looking forward to the second season.

I was shocked that the actor who played Spartacus in the 1st season died in real life before season 2 was shot. That was really sad. :(

19. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

It was really sad. He was the coolest Spartacus. The actor that replaced him ins't a charismatic. But the sex, violence and backstabbing have tripled in the second series :D

20. Philosopher

Philosopher New Member

Hi Intrepid! I am on the second series too, and yes, I must admit the sex scenes have definitely heated up in intensity! I'm liking that a lot!!! :D Very hot!