Netflex

Discussion in 'Your Front Porch' started by dolfan, Aug 19, 2013.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. dolfan

dolfan Active Member

Does anybody have Netflex? I just finished watching season 1 and 2 of "Louie". My next series is going to be " Breaking Bad".

2. Philosopher

Philosopher New Member

Breaking Bad is my favorite series. You will thoroughly enjoy it!

You might want to try the series "The Wire" as well as "Dexter". Both are very well done.

3. dolfan

dolfan Active Member

"Mad Men" is good too

4. chrisk

chrisk New Member

Game of thrones is the best, Dexter next, the walking dead is also good, I haven't done Breaking bad, but I might give it a try.

5. CarolineJ.

CarolineJ. New Member

Netflix Scott :D You troublemaker ;)

People in my neck of the woods are raving about "Orange Is The New Black" I have not seen it but lots of hype about it. :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orange_Is_The_New_Black

6. dolfan

dolfan Active Member

to much TV to watch...

7. dolfan

dolfan Active Member

BReaking BAd is one crazy show with irony, comedy, and relevance to todays meth problem. I'm hooked on it and I'm yet to be bored.

8. Philosopher

Philosopher New Member

Sons of Anarchy is really good too. If one is into Harleys (the way I am) and bike gangs, they will really enjoy this show.

9. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

LOVE Breaking Bad. Every character in that series is awesome.

10. CarolineJ.

CarolineJ. New Member

My Stepson loves that show ... named his kid Jax :D

I've never seen it so don't know anything about the character Jax :D I did notice from a trailer for the show that the sexy guy from Vikings is in it. I'd watch it just to see him. ;)

11. chrisk

chrisk New Member

You're hooked on Meth??? Dude get some help. :)

12. Wino

Wino Resident Honey Badger

Breaking Bad, Homeland and Game of Thrones are the three best shows on TV, IMO

13. Janice

Janice New Member

Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, going to try this new show Low Winter Sun - has anyone watched it? Tried Breaking Bad - couldn't standing and yes I know I am probably the only person on the planet who doesn't. Have The Newsroom and House of Cards to watch - have heard great things about them.

14. dolfan

dolfan Active Member

no!!, but I could be the next Walter White :D

15. dolfan

dolfan Active Member

finally something worth watching on the tube...........other than football, of coarse!

16. dolfan

dolfan Active Member

I'm into the third season already........it's getting just a little bland, my son say it get better

17. dolfan

dolfan Active Member

never enjoyed the tube so much, but I will take a long break before the next series. I hope to get through it to see the finally live....sort of speak. LOL

18. dolfan

dolfan Active Member

All caught up with Breaking Bad.....what a great show.

19. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

Yes, it's awesome. Season 3 was a bit slow but because it was more character focused. I've enjoyed every episode.

20. earilydeaf

earilydeaf New Member

Everyone should watch Breaking Bad!!! It's the best TV show I have ever watched.