need soem root ifo

Discussion in 'Your Lovely Kitchen' started by yywwsmith, Nov 14, 2009.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. yywwsmith

yywwsmith New Member

:-\ I have had ear trouble for years, at 38 since 8 means 30 + . but over the last 5 years I notieced that I had MM. some thing I need some questions answered about food
    1. I can rember some of my original research (5 years ago ) that slat, sugar and caffeine are bad for us but what are other triggers in food a MM
    I use sea salt alsot os I not using a lotof salt.
    I love cholcate espcialy darker rounds
    watch my over all sugar intake(pre-diabetic )
    cut down on breads and other things that I know cause attacks..

2. also can the foods that cause or even the attack itself (spell if u like ) casue an ulcer(duoiteic ) to flare and or even mess with blood sugar ...

3. what other things do I need to watch out for and avoid at all cost or some that are good in moderation ..

4. can low and high blood sugars and sugar it self triger an attack

2. So Cal Cyclist

So Cal Cyclist View Askew

Welcome to the group. The questions you ask are very good ones. Have you asked the doctor who diagnosed you wtih Meniere's these questions?
    Meniere's is a lump diagnosis for a set of symptoms which, after thorough testing, cannot be attributed to any other known medical condition. I would suggest you post this question in the Living Room. More people will see it there and can respond to it.