Need Prayers for my dearest friends in the whole world!!

Discussion in 'Your Religion & Spiritual Center' started by dizzysheba01, Sep 2, 2012.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. dizzysheba01

dizzysheba01 New Member

My dear friend Nanacy had a massive heart attack one week ago. She has been on life support in a Florida hospital for all this time. Yesterday, her husband Bob told me she was dying. Bob has stage 4 pancreatic cancer.

Nancy has advanced scleroderma and has been treated with strong chmeo therapy in an attempt to save her life. I begged her not to do it because I was afraid of this very thing. Bob has been treated with extremely powerful chem and is in remission. He is undergoing maintenance chemo. Now because of what happened to Nancy, I'm afraid for Bob.

My dear prayer warriors, please pray for both of them. I love them so much and my life would be so empty without them.

2. goofygirl

goofygirl WDE!!!

Prayers for your friends...hope things get better!

3. Gustav123

Gustav123 Life,enjoy it.

I am hearing you the best I am able.
    I read it many times.
    My thoughts ....with you and your friends.

4. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

Ah, Sandy, that's sad news. You're a good friend to Bob and Nancy.

5. dizzysheba01

dizzysheba01 New Member

To all of you who replied and prayed. Nancy came out of the coma last weekend and is now off of life support. She is very weak but is undergoing therapy in a rehab hospital to help her regain her strength. Bob is still doing well under these trying circumstances.

Thank you all

6. Gracie

Gracie New Member

May all continue to look bright!

7. daBronx

daBronx New Member

See,prayers do work,if you believe.

8. Artlover

Artlover it's a crazy world.

prayers her way.

9. dizzysheba01

dizzysheba01 New Member

I have been away for awhile. NANCY PASSED away several. Months ago. I miss her so much. Bob I still fighting cancer, going through chemo while trying to deal with the loss of his wife of 52 years. Please remember him in you r prayers.