My sexy ex-boyfriend.

Discussion in 'Your Writer's Den' started by lulu48, Nov 12, 2010.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

Yes, I had a boyfriend for a couple of months this past summer. He was very supportive of me and I really needed him. Call me weak if you must but I did what I had to do at the time.

We saw each other every day and became very close. Perhaps a little too close. I became very dependent on him and realized it was time to put a stop to our little affair.

So one day I told him, “Sweetheart, you have been there for me when I have needed you but I think it is time for us to part ways. Please don’t take it personally. It’s not you it’s me. I am ready to venture back out into the world again without you. Yes, I used you for my own selfish reasons but I make no apologies for it. Now let me go and give me my freedom once again.”

He did not put up a fight. In fact he said nothing at all.

He now stands in the corner waiting for me to come back to him but I refuse to take him back. Sometimes I will walk past him and give him a swift kick in the shaft. I kicked him so hard one day, he actually fell over. And yet there he still stands, patiently waiting for me to need him again.

I do not miss walking hand in handle with him. He taught me to become more independent and I thank him for that. If I never need him again I will be very grateful. But I know the day may come when once again we will be seen walking together and inseparable. Until that day comes though, my sexy ex-boyfriend will just have to stand in the corner of my room looking pretty and taunting me.

Sorry baby, but this little fling is over!

2. Max Stooge

Max Stooge New Member

Outstanding Lulu! I loved it......... at first I was thinking it was something else, but then realized it was your cane.
    Nichols,..... lighten up.

3. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

Max - Thank you. I am glad you got that I was talking about my cane and not an actual boyfriend. Didn't realize I would be called an adulterer today but what the heck. It's been that kind of week! :D

Sarita - You bad girl you!! Ha ha ha!! ;D

4. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

Well kids, mark this day on your calendar because it is the first time I have started a thread that is creating controversy. What a proud day for me. Whoo hoo!

Sarita - Thank you sweetie! :-*

Nichols - Apology accepted and no hard feelings.

5. CarolineJ.

CarolineJ. New Member

Lulu, I had no idea it was your cane. At first I thought, whoa, what is going on here as this is so far removed from your character and I know how much you are struggling to save your marriage but then I realized it was the Writer's Den and it was all tongue in cheek.

6. June-

June- New Member

I thought you took up golf for the summer. :D

7. solari

solari Administrator Staff Member

Santa loves canes, esp. the candy ones, but he doesn't like trolls. Bye bye troll.

Ray

8. solari

P.S. Next time you see something that offends you --- DO NOT RESPOND TO IT! Just report it and let me clean up. Responding just makes things worse and I've asked folks to not respond so please remember next time.

Thanks. :)

9. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

It's ok Caroline. :D :-* I guess I have a warped sense of humor. Most folks around here have heard me refer to my cane as 'my sexy cane' or 'my sexy boyfriend.' I thought it gave it away when I said I kicked him in the shaft and we would walk hand in handle. I am not in the habit of doing that to real men!! ;D

10. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

No but it would seem maybe I should have!! ;D

11. CarolineJ.

CarolineJ. New Member

Hey, I walked away from both of the posts... I was so proud of myself... lol :D :D

12. June-

June- New Member

I always miss all the fun stuff.

13. CarolineJ.

CarolineJ. New Member

It was quick June... Ray was on the button

14. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

Sorry Ray. I didn't know I was opening a can of worms here. Just exercising my creative muscle. My apologies to you kind sir. :-*

15. solari

It's not yer fault. Me no likee trolls.

Ray

16. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

Me no likee trolls either! Thanks Santa! :-*

17. CarolineJ.

CarolineJ. New Member

No one messes with our Lulu and gets away with it!! ;) :-*

18. solari

Damn straight.

Ray

19. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

You all are just so sweet! :-*

20. Chris0515

Chris0515 New Member

Great setup Lulu that I must admit............had me going for a minute. :eek: