My Great Nephew Tyler is in the hospital

Discussion in 'Your Religion & Spiritual Center' started by goofygirl, Jul 9, 2012.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. goofygirl

goofygirl WDE!!!

Gina, you might have misunderstood, but even though he wasn't tested, the Dr felt so strongly that this WAS the diagnosis, that he treated him for meningitis. He is continuing the antibiotics (2 of them) at home for 2 more weeks. He received 48 hours of IV antibiotics for it in the hospital. So he's covered if that's what it was.

Thanks again for your prayers!

2. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

I did misunderstand, I'm sorry.
    That's terrific, I'm so happy!

Please send my love to Tyler and the entire family! Just because he's on the mend doesn't mean I'll stop the prayers.

I'm really happy for you all.
    BTW, I like the Avatar!

3. goofygirl

goofygirl WDE!!!

My fault, I have been updating my closest friends through facebook and PMs here..I know everyone who doesn't know me isn't interested in every little detail,so I didn't post too many updates...I thought I had posted the situation on the 2nd day of hospitilization on here,but I failed to. My post above was misleading,without the further info. You know, that's why they call me goofygirl sometimes... ;)

**edited for grammar mishap!**

4. hollymm

hollymm Me, 'in' a tree.

I'm just glad to find he's back on the mend. :)

5. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

How are things with Tyler today?

6. goofygirl

goofygirl WDE!!!

He's doing well, getting back to his rowdy self, but is still sleeping a good part of the day. His little body went through a lot,and rest is what he needs.

Thanks,ya'll.

7. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

Good news. Take care.

G

8. Aladdin-Fae

Aladdin-Fae New Member

good news

9. chrisk

chrisk New Member

Hope all is still going well.

10. goofygirl

goofygirl WDE!!!

Thanks for asking,Chris..he's doing great...he starts kindergarten next week,and showed me his new backpack and supplies yesterday! He is so proud!!

11. Max Stooge

Max Stooge New Member

Yay! As for Kindergarten, I've got a grand starting this year too. High fives and fist bumps for all 5 year olds!

12. goofygirl

goofygirl WDE!!!

I love that age!! High five!