Meniere's Resources Inaugural Membership Drive

Discussion in 'Your Front Porch' started by DeputyDog, Jan 26, 2007.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Linda1002

Linda1002 New Member

It's still active. Here is the link:

http://www.menieresresources.org/Main/HomePage

2. HeadNoise

HeadNoise Invisible Me

Anyone who is interested in Meniere's Resources is invited to attend our Annual Meeting held during the Kansas City get-together on Sat., Oct. 24, at 7 p.m. CST. Meniere's Resources, Inc. is a non-profit organization. We depend on YOU to make it work. Your input and participation is important.

You may participate in the meeting in person by joining us at the Kansas City Airport Drury Inn https://wwwc.druryhotels.com/PropertyOverview.aspx?Property=0091 meeting room. There is a discount on rooms if you mention Meniere's. $64.99 - some folks are sharing rooms.

You may also participate via Skype chat. Contact me for information on how to get into our private chat room that evening.

These get togethers are real morale boosters. Add to that the opportunity to get involved in something to help raise public awareness about Meniere's disease and other vestibular disorders, and to support others who suffer from this disease with no cure.

The get togethers are a lot of fun and Skype works for those who can't attend. In addtion we will have a book table with Musings From the Invisible and the new Meniere's Home Makeover Manual. Other Meniere's related stuff may also be there - plus good time and fun! Join us!

3. anjanmaity

anjanmaity New Member

Hi
    I know its topic is not the exactly matched with my queries,i can't find where to write,or can't start new topic. Sorry for that.
    Now i am want to know ,if there is any treatement has found for Meniere's ?
    Please help.
    Thanks .

4. HeadNoise

HeadNoise Invisible Me

Go to the Living Room and start a new topic there. You will get lots of replies.

5. melliecharm

melliecharm New Member

what does "bump" mean?
    (feels like a clod now)

6. Linda1002

Linda1002 New Member

It means someone is moving that thread/post back to the top by posting in it because after a long time of no posting it crawls to the bottom and is rarely seen.

7. egross

egross New Member

It's very convenient to pay for membership online, there's also some nice items for sale in the store. I ordered the pamphlet on helpful hints and projects for the home to make a safer environment for those of us who deal with vestibular challenges.

8. MamaBear

MamaBear New Member

This is AWESOME!!!!

9. drburcon

drburcon New Member

Burcon Chiropractic will be hosting the Meniere’s Research Organization’s 10th Annual Meniere’s Disease and Trigeminal Neuralgia Symposium on Saturday, June 26, 2010, from 9 am until 9 pm, in Grand Rapids, MI. The morning session features a variety of doctors speaking on the latest research and treatment options for Meniere’s and Trigeminal patients. These presentations will be streaming live @ http://www.ustream.tv/channel/meniere-s-symposium from 9:30 am until 12 Noon.

In the afternoon, both new patients and existing practice members with Meniere’s or Trigeminal will be examined at their assigned times, and adjusted if necessary using the Burcon Cervical Specific Technique. Registration fee for patients is $50 for the entire day. Their guest’s registration is $25, as is students. Doctors are $200.

There will be a dinner discussion in the evening at Brann’s Steakhouse on 28th Street. The entire event will be filmed and edited by the Community Media Center for Health Talk III and shown on GRTV Channel 25. It will also be available on DVD.

For more information check www.MenieresResearch.com and www.BurconChiropractic.com email [email protected] or call (616) 575-9990.