Meniere's Resources Inaugural Membership Drive

Discussion in 'Your Front Porch' started by DeputyDog, Jan 26, 2007.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. DeputyDog

DeputyDog My schools new mascot, we had to drop "Indians"

Re: Meniere's Resources Inaugural Membership Drive (Please keep bumped)

Bump

2. basket lady

basket lady New Member

bump

3. Linda1002

Linda1002 New Member

bump

4. DeputyDog

DeputyDog My schools new mascot, we had to drop "Indians"

This is exciting folks! Processed the first $100 in contributions / memberships on Monday, keep up the good work!

DD 8)

5. HeadNoise

HeadNoise Invisible Me

We're making progress on the website. It will soon be ready for viewing!!!! Thanks to all who have contributed to make this possible! Let's keep in going!

6. Peanut Brittle

Peanut Brittle My Twerple Has My Heart

bump

7. Peanut Brittle

Peanut Brittle My Twerple Has My Heart

bump

8. HeadNoise

HeadNoise Invisible Me

Thanks Ray for posting this as a Sticky so it will remain up top for everybody to see!

We are making some great progress on our website and lots of behind the scenes activities in varying stages of completion. Hopefully it will all come together shortly!!!

Anyone who is wanting to help, please let me know!

9. Amethyst

Amethyst She believed she could, so she did.

Great to hear that the website is coming along well.....you're all doing such a great job.

I'll get my membership off to you as soon as I can but it may be a couple of weeks before I can venture out of the house. One question in the meantime please - - - are Canadian funds welcome?

Amethyst

10. HeadNoise

HeadNoise Invisible Me

Good question, still working on the foreign currency. Hopefully Paypal will take care of that issue for us, but right now please hang onto those Canadian dollars and save them for us! LOL

Website should be up and running with Paypal operating next week!!!! YEA!!!

11. HeadNoise

HeadNoise Invisible Me

Website is running! Check it out at www.menieresresources.org ;D

12. charlesj

charlesj New Member

Checked it out. Looks good!

13. dizzynana

dizzynana New Member

The check is in the mail :D :D :D :D :D

You should receive it by Wed. ot Thurs, Dave.

Thank you for doing this.

Lynn

14. muzicgirl

muzicgirl Of course, I'm the one in the blue bathing suite!

I am so thrilled to see this getting off the ground. I know there had been a lot of discussion about it and I was thinking of doing something similar on the East Coast I would very much liketo help in any way that I can-(I'm good at logistics and details not so great with computer programming) I also am great with press and media etc. . .maybe we can write a piece, make an east coast contingent etc.. . .please be in touch with me I'd love to help any way I can!

15. HeadNoise

HeadNoise Invisible Me

We have a couple of new personal stories added to the website. Thanks to angels and cowcollector for contributing! Anyone else who is interested, let me know.

16. prosecutrix2850

prosecutrix2850 New Member

I don't get it. How is your website going to be different/better than the website we are on here?

17. Linda1002

Linda1002 New Member

Meniere's Resources, Inc. is not a talk forum. It is a non-profit organization founded to create awareness and offer support.

Our short term goals are to provide information and education to people who care for or suffer from Meniere's Disease and other vestibular disorders, and to raise public awareness. Our long term objectives are to open the first-of-its-kind Assisted Living Facility for people with Vestibular Disorders, and to pursue funding for research to find a cure.

We are a work-in-progress, and currently have brochures available that help explain what Meniere's is and how to treat it. The site is designed to help explain our purpose and more about Meniere's, assisted by stories from sufferers.

Ray has been kind enough to let us "advertise" on his site. Both sites are beneficial.

18. solari

solari Administrator Staff Member

Do us a favor and put links back to menieres.org on your website since we're promoting yours. Thanks.

Ray

19. Linda1002

Linda1002 New Member

Hi Ray,

The link is on the site (scroll down):

http://www.menieresresources.org/Resources/HomePage

20. solari

solari Administrator Staff Member

Thanks! I would also put a link on your coping page, which is where I looked (and I assume most would, since that's what we're about). Mucho appreciated!

Ray