Meniere's DVD

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by SMC, Oct 31, 2006.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. tucker

tucker The Meniere's DVD Guy!

Barbara,

The dvd is 15.00 and includes shipping, runs about 18 minutes long.

Here is the website:

http://shutterfreaks.com/Pancy-Menieres/

and you can contact me thru my email and place an order.

I will accept personal checks, money orders, and paypal, If you don't have a paypal account, I can send you an invoice and you can pay with your debit card or credit card, all I need is your email address.

[email protected]

Hope to hear from you and from others,
    Danny

2. cdedie

cdedie Designed by DizzyNBlue

Good Gift item for loved ones!!!!!!!!!!!

Bumpity-bump

[​IMG]

3. peggoins

peggoins Stop the world from spinning!!

Hi all,
    I tell you this now, it will be the best 15.00 you will spend !! If people dont get some kind of understanding of mm after this video then they need some kind of different help.. :eek: Have a good day all.. Peg

4. minnesotadizzy

minnesotadizzy New Member

For the new ones at this site that is having a hard time with people understanding what they are going through.... You should buy Danny's DVD. It will explain alot to the others who just can not get it.

The white noise will help everyone get a better understanding what a person hears and see's. He has done a WONDERFUL job on the DVD.

Dave

5. cdedie

Again, it makes a great gift for loved ones!

6. tucker

Thanks for your positive comments!

Danny

7. cdedie

Hey Danny, sure hope my Hubbie will contact you about this for my Christmas present. And this is a good way to bump it back up!

I want it! I want it! I want it! (Singing and doing the I want it dance!) [​IMG] (Be glad you can't hear or see me! - LoL)

8. BarbaraA

BarbaraA New Member

I watched the DVD with my husband & son last night. After the first few minutes they made me put it on mute. They couldnt believe that was the noise that I hear. They said no wonder you cant hear us & no wonder you cant get out of bed sometimes. I said now imagine those pictures moving as you are trying to work. It was AWESOME Danny. Thanks so much!!!

9. O2B Witty

O2B Witty New Member

To Danny & all who have/have not purchased Danny's DVD:

I too have watched Danny's DVD. All I can say is WOWOW! Excellent job!

I was a little reluctant to show it to my sig. other, before I had a chance to watch it, but he came in when I just had started it after receiving it. His first thought, "There is something wrong with the sound!" Before I could even reply, he then said, "OMG .. that's what you hear ALL the time, isn't it?".

My fav scene .. the bathroom scene .. to perfection that pic was displayed. I could put myself in the center of that pic making all those horrendous trips. Great job!

My sig other was pretty much speechless after watching, as I was. It was a very obvious reminder at that very moment in time, to both of us as to why I have chosen to go the VNS route, my last hope of getting my life back, as it was, pre-MM. (pray, pray)

My parents are giving up their Christmas and family in ILL, to be with me in NEB during the time of my VNS (Dec 22nd) & recovery. I am very sure my sig. other will show them Danny's video for a deeper understanding of just what their (not-so-little) girl has gone thru to get to the stage they will be witnessing.

Thank you, Danny for your magnificent efforts to shed light on a most dreadfull incapacitating illness.

O2B Witty, with thanks to all.

10. SMC

SMC Look for the footprints in the sand......

Bump Back Up! ;D

11. peggoins

All i want for christmas is my mm dvd
    my mm dvd
    my mm dvd
    lol my little chirstmas carol to bump the post :) ;D

12. cdedie

Another Christmas "Carol" bumping for the Holidays!

13. DizzyNBlue

DizzyNBlue Forever Faithful Dumbass

[quote
    All i want for christmas is my mm dvd
    my mm dvd
    my mm dvd
    lol my little chirstmas carol to bump the post :) ;D
    [/quote]

:-[ K I'm going out on a limb here BUT I have a question, purty please ??? ???
    When I talk bout Meniere's Disease (MD) and I see Sooo many call it MM ....
    Why is that ??? :p :-[ ::) In the book I have I haven't seen it called MM so I'm a tad cornfused. What does MM stand for ???

14. Linda1002

Linda1002 New Member

MM stands for Morbus Meniere's. Morbus is Latin for disease. We abbreviate it to MM.

We don't call it MD because that stands for Muscular Dystrophy.

15. DizzyNBlue

DizzyNBlue Forever Faithful Dumbass

OIC DUh Huh ::) I shall start calling it by the proper terminology. I've never had anyone correct me on calling it MD :-[ and wondered why I saw others calling it MM finally got up the nerve to ask ???

TY Linda ;)

16. peggoins

And here i thought you were goina tell me how great my little christmas mm jingle was, lol

17. weebeefine

weebeefine New Member

I want to order the dvd....but having one of those days....can you help

18. Linda1002

Linda1002 New Member

Send a PM to Tucker (Danny).

Oh and BTW, maybe you can show it at work??

19. tucker

Thanks Linda your posting!

just me

20. Anubis

Anubis Take a walk on the Wild Side

I received my DVD a couple of weeks ago and sat my hubby down in front of the TV to watch it. At the end he uttered one word - ................ I can't repeat it here :D :D :D

Thank you Danny!! At last my other half knows what its like to walk in my wobbly shoes!

Cheers
    Linda