Meniere's DVD

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by SMC, Oct 31, 2006.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. SMC

SMC Look for the footprints in the sand......

http://www.shutterfreaks.com/Pancy-Menieres/

I received Danny's DVD today. All I can say is WOW! You captured my world Tuck. Thanks for putting the unexplained into a means for others to understand. I know how difficult this was for you to achieve. Well done!
    SherryC

2. tucker

tucker The Meniere's DVD Guy!

Thanks Sherry!

Tuck
    aka...Danny

3. Willie Marie

Willie Marie New Member

Isn't the DVD great? I wholeheartedly recommend it to everyone. Some people won't believe that it is really "our world"--but it explains things SO well and I appreciate it.

Willie Marie

4. tucker

Thank You too Willie Marie!

I am glad people are finding it helpful to explain to others what we have to go thru really on a daily basis.

Thanks for your posting
    Danny

5. Bergie

Bergie New Member

BUMP!! (Let's keep this on page one...!!!)

Great job Danny!!

6. cdedie

cdedie Designed by DizzyNBlue

Definate bump for front page for newbies!

7. Willie Marie

Willie Marie New Member

Just bumping this back to the front page.

Willie Marie

8. cheese

cheese New Member

I received mine yesterday, and even though it was depressing to watch in a way, mainly because of the stark reminder of just how hard life with meniere's can be at times, it's definitely something that should be seen. I highly recommend it.

I mentioned it to danny in a pm, but there is one particular image in the dvd that encapsulates my world perfectly. Its an image of a typical street, with a truck driving past ...but the bent footpath and skewed visual surrounds really showed to my family what its like to live in my shoes.

Well done on making it tuck, all that photoshopping must have taken ages. Its quite an achievment. Again. Highly recommended.

9. pardonme

pardonme Guest

10. peggoins

peggoins Stop the world from spinning!!

Hi all, i just sent for danny's dvd.. even tho my hubby is fully understanding of my mm, i bet this dvd will show him things he would have never thought of,, cant wait to get it!! :)

11. cdedie

Shhhhhhhh!!!! It's going to be my Christmas present from Hubbie. (Hoping he remembers)

12. So Cal Cyclist

So Cal Cyclist View Askew

11-10-06
    Dear Danny,
    Thanks so much for the Meniere's DVD. Your photographs perfectly illustrate what words fail to convey to anyone who has not been challenged by Meniere's and other vestibular disorders.
    -So Cal Cyclist

13. Donis

Donis Bilateral Menieres/MAV...

EXCELLENCE DVD! Danny is totally talented! I used my DVD to share what I go through with the faculty, staff, and students of the middle school I had to retire early from because of Menieres. It gave them a better perspective of why I'm not at work. Thank you Danny and keep taking pictures! You are an inspiration to all, but especially the "arty"!

14. SMC

SMC Look for the footprints in the sand......

Bump back up for the newbies

15. cdedie

Bump again

16. peggoins

peggoins Stop the world from spinning!!

Hi all,
    I recieved Danny's video yestersay and he pin pointed it to a tee.. I showed my hubby last night and it really put it into perspective for him.. He just said " i can't believe you have to go through that".. Thanks Danny!! ;D

17. So Cal Cyclist

So Cal Cyclist View Askew

18. tucker

Thanks for the positive support!

Danny

19. tucker

Bump for all the newbies and those that want to hint for Santa what to get you.

Tuck

20. BarbaraA

BarbaraA New Member

How do I get this DVD? Everything had just been whipped out when I found you guys. Sounds like great family viewing. I need to get my 12 year old to understand why Mom can't get out of bed sometimes.