Meltdown City

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by SMC, Sep 30, 2006.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Linda1002

Linda1002 New Member

Sherry - It sounds like you're doing better. I surely do hope so!

2. sparksmith

sparksmith New Member

My Dear Sherry,

I have been feeling just as you describe. I know not what the doctors will do nor if what they do will help. I post my feelings and thoughts in hope that somebody will read and understand. When the muse hits me I post that, when I hurt and feel alone, I post that. We are not always the strong, sometimes we need the help others afford.

Let those who have give to those who have not so when those that had not, have, they will share in kind.

Let your faith guide you. The trying of your faith is more precious than gold refined in fire.

Rest in his promise my friend. Let your God be the God of the Bible, creator of all and nothing is beyond his reach. In this I find strength when all else has failed. He will never leave nor forsake you. This is his promise to you sealed by the blood of his only begotten son.

God Bless,
    Mike

3. dizzy_banker

dizzy_banker one a good day at the office...

SHerry
    If you feel you have hit the bottom, think of this when you feel this way.....you can only go "up" from there.
    I have been reading a really great book and I am not a spiritual person myself. I was reading it because I was so depressed when I first got sick a couple months ago, that I thought I was going to die...and not being a big believer in life after death (Reformed Italian Catholic) and thinking I was going to die from what ever the hell was going on with me, my best friend gave this book to me.

The book (easy read) is: 90 Minutes in Heaven by Don Piper. I am not going to tell you or anyone who read's this blog what the book is about because she told me before I read it and it made it slightly anti-climatic for me.

All I can say is....I believe again :) Hang in there!
    Karen
    Dizzy Banker

4. SMC

SMC Look for the footprints in the sand......

Linda, Yes I am feeling better and thank you! Mike, if you are not already published, you should be. Your words are so very comforting. Thank you! Karen, I'm going to E-Bay right now to look for that book. Thank you too! This group of people is so awesome. I am blessed!
    hugs
    SherryC