MAV or something else

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by snowsporter, Sep 27, 2010.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. snowsporter

snowsporter why go on a rollercoaster? live on one day to day

hello all,
    For the MAV'ers saturday evening after doing a bit of yardwork around the house, I cam in with what started off as just a headache. i try not to take anything when its just a slight headache but after I layed down all went to hell. the headache turned into a migraine with the shakes. after a short time i started with the cold sweats, totally soaking everything. when my wife realized that i was not coming out after a few hours, she came in and eventually brought me some advil and some valium. with this she also took my temp since i was cold and clamy. i was in a mild stage of hypothermia with a temp of 93.5. does this sound like MAV? I will be visitig my ENT later today so this will be brought up to them. thanks for any input

2. joy

joy New Member

Yeesh, I don't think my body temp ever fluctuated that much during a migraine attack. Obviously you need to see what your doc says about this.

Migraine symptoms are incredibly wide-ranging. What bothers you might not bother me & vice versa. Migraine-Associated-Vertigo of course means you have vertigo at some point (I would assume anyway). My neurotologist called it M.A.D. instead - Migraine-Associated-Dizziness because he found dizziness to be more prevalent than vertigo.