Masterdebaters thread

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by james, Aug 29, 2010.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Daize

Daize New Member

egross - I thought the same thing when I read title, I thought WTH?? Then read post. LOL

2. Tara

Tara New Member

Clearly, sir, you are mistaken. I may not always be rght, but I'm never wrong.

3. mcdizzy

mcdizzy "Now Who's the Dumbass Dumbass"

That's right.

4. Pluto

Pluto New Member

Can I sign up for online courses anywhere? For masterdebating?

5. Maple Street

Maple Street New Member

I've been watching you all masterdebate for 5 days now and still no one has won. I would have popped in sooner but masterdebation never was my thing. Now I think I've solved it all and there's no way I'm gonna lose this one.

Take a coin, any coin, toss it in the air . . .

Heads I win, Tails you lose.

6. tm53

tm53 New Member

I can't find any documentation to back this up so I have to disagree.

7. mcdizzy

mcdizzy "Now Who's the Dumbass Dumbass"

I disagree...I believe if you press the third button from the left you'll find heads or tails to be pertinant, unless it's a Friday during Equinox...then all bets are off.

8. james

james ''Everywhere I go there I am'' GS

I am thinking of organizing a meeting where we all sit in a circle and masterdebate,I'm not sure what we would call it. ;D Perhaps you could pick up some tips there.
    Hope this is not too modern of an idea for some people! :eek:

9. KTabc

KTabc Cheese Head Dumbass

tm53--just where is your chart/graph? I worked long and hard on mine to prove my point and you have come up with nothing????
    James at least wants to form a circle. I say square it better. and as far as coming up with a name? James you did do a good job of naming this thread (for a man) so, I have some confidence that you will find a name for your circle. If not maybe pardonme and I will have to get together and help.
    KT

10. pardonme

pardonme Guest

11. Roy G

Roy G Do you know how hard it is to fake your own death?

[​IMG]

12. james

james ''Everywhere I go there I am'' GS

I like it!

13. Seadog

Seadog Ambidextrous dumb-ass with out coffee

There are only two kind of liars in the world. Those who say they have never masterdebated and those who say they quit.

14. Tara

Tara New Member

Recent studies that I just now made up show that 100% of the population who's not Tara are incorrect about everything.

15. Funshine

Funshine New Member

Circle Jerk!

16. Tara

Tara New Member

What did you just call me???????? ;)

17. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

Seems like I recall hearing once that masterdebating is a great stress reliever. Of course I have no charts or graphs to support this theory, only my personal uh.....first hand experience. ;D

18. Funshine

Funshine New Member

The Masterebaters Thread is officially a circle jerk! Nice James!

19. pardonme

pardonme Guest

20. Roy G

Roy G Do you know how hard it is to fake your own death?

I'm sure I have a gizzmo for guessing breast size in there somewhere?