Masterdebaters thread

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by james, Aug 29, 2010.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. phildsc

phildsc New Member

Even though I disagree with Joy I wish her a happy birthday. Hell, no problem, I often disagree with myself.

2. Seadog

Seadog Ambidextrous dumb-ass with out coffee

And about to get wet.

3. Ifishdizzy

Ifishdizzy New Member

From looking at the pic, unless that dude is coming in at a serious angle he's
    not going to get wet, but hurt...!

Mike

4. joy

joy New Member

For a minute there I was thinkin "What the heck did I say to tick off Phil??"

5. pardonme

pardonme Guest

6. acujen

acujen New Member

OMG....thank you all very much for the laugh today. This is the best thread I've read on this board. I'm so glad to know that there is indeed some wit still left out there. (And people who appreciate it!)

7. KTabc

KTabc Cheese Head Dumbass

I am all masterdebatered out...................that splash took a lot out of me. Now it is up to Joy and Phil to continue for the rest of the day. I may be back tomorrow :) with new insights and graphics. tm53 says I need graphics and charts to support my science. Rest assured I am looking!

KT

8. pardonme

pardonme Guest

9. james

james ''Everywhere I go there I am'' GS

Do you have any tips?

10. Funshine

Funshine New Member

Master of my domain.

11. pardonme

pardonme Guest

12. phildsc

phildsc New Member

Now young lady, even though we disagree doesn't mean I'm ticked off. And seriously, Happy Birthday!!

The trouble with masterdebating is that it leaves you spent but not satisfied.

13. Funshine

Funshine New Member

Hanging out and holding out....for now.

14. KTabc

KTabc Cheese Head Dumbass

[​IMG]
    See, I told you I would find a graph/chart/scientific evidence that women are almost always right. Doesn't it look professional? Really glad I rested so I could work this out this morning. I am back to high levels of masterdebatering again.......

15. Seadog

This pie chart is not proof. Men have a tendency to say sure, when they are thinking "what the hell did she just say, and why is she talking during a football game?"

Its all about the buttons.

[​IMG]

16. james

james ''Everywhere I go there I am'' GS

Wow,what a masterdebater you are!
    However I believe your diagram is skewed.

17. pardonme

pardonme Guest

18. joy

joy New Member

Oh yeah?? Well, I think your dog's a heathen.

19. Seadog

Lets not get personal here.

20. pardonme

pardonme Guest