Married for life.

Discussion in 'Your Religion & Spiritual Center' started by Gina05, Dec 15, 2011.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

Page 158
    Enjoy the simple things-like looking at sunsets.
    Auburn and Louise Roland
    Married December 14, 1935
    Leicester, Carolina

From the rising of the sun to the place where it sets,
    the name of the £ord is to be praised.

Psalm 113:3

:)

2. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

*ditto~
    * ditto~~
    * ditto~~~

3. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

We are married for life. :)

4. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

Hello,Guest :)

5. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

Page 102

Don't get mad over little things-they'll soon pass.
    Gerald and Helen Brown, married July 20, 1941
    Fair view, Illinois

Newspaper columns often print letters complaint about a spouses snoring or some other small irritation. But whenever those letters appear, they are soon followed with letters from widows and widowers with statements like these:"I used to hate my husbands snoring, but now that he's gone, I would give anything to have him lying beside me at night-snoring and all." or they write, "My wife used to nag me about my appearance. But since she died, I can see that no one cares about me the way that she did." these people have learned that in the end, those little marital irritations mean less than nothing.
    I will go to the last paragraph now.

Don't get angry about little things. Let God help you gain a deep appreciation for your spouse-even for those things that make you crazy.

Love covers all wrongs.
    Proverbs 10:12

6. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

Nice---- I have always said my real boss is a Jewish carpenter from Nazareth.

The one thing I regret is never marrying. As I get older I think I will, before it was fear that always for in the way, now I think I can embrace it.

God bless

7. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

Do it now the, no more regrets.
    Episcopalian Churches are extremely lenient, mirrors Chatholocism, but much less stringent rules!

Just Do It! Then well celebrate when your family stops by on your way home!

Good Luck!

8. carolyn33

carolyn33 New Member

Yep Dolphin he's a great Carpenter.
    My marriage lasted mmmm about 23 years, but we'd been together 30. lonnnng time. I think we just started dating too early we were 14 and pretty much grew up together. I'm good now.... not sure if i want to go through the entire marriage thing again, maybe just live together.

9. Aladdin-Fae

Aladdin-Fae New Member

I am learning a lot about 'marriage'.

10. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

I am still married for life. :)

11. Aladdin-Fae

Aladdin-Fae New Member

I met with a couple tonight married fifty-five years. Last week met with a couple - married seventy years! WOW

12. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

Isn't it wonderful.
    They have the best stories to tell, don't they!

Hey, sister, how are you?