Lo-so Spices @ Penzeys Spice Shop

Discussion in 'Your Lovely Kitchen' started by Erosangel, Oct 4, 2006.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Erosangel

Erosangel New Member

http://www.penzeys.com/cgi-bin/penzeys/shophome.html

They have wonderfully different spices that change the total taste of food without the added sodium. I have really learned to enjoy these new spices.

2. sbtier

sbtier New Member

I have a Penzey's spice 10 minutes walk away. I'll have to try more of the spice combos, other than 'green goddess'.

3. HeadNoise

HeadNoise Invisible Me

We have a Penzeys spice here locally. I told my husband we are going to have to add a room onto the house for all our spices! They are wonderful!

4. Mongo59r

Mongo59r New Member

Gotta try the Chili Powder...It's the best I've ever had and salt free!!!

5. jrw

jrw New Member

If anyone has a food co-op they usually have bulk spices that are inexpensive compared to grocery store prices. These are the co-ops that stock bulk food, organic produce and products, and have a membership roster with volunteers donating their time instead of paying dues. And sometimes they offer cooking classes.

6. saltlesstears

saltlesstears New Member

Have to try the Penzeys. We have one here in NYC but I have yet to go. I also find the house brand from WholeFoods to be very good and you get more for your money than McCormicks or the other brands. Now I will get my hiney to Penzeys for sure. I heard they have wonderful Indian and Thai soice mixes.