"Living With Meniere's"

Discussion in 'Your Writer's Den' started by Sami, Nov 22, 2006.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. LisaB

LisaB New Member

Sami....did you write that? That was beautiful. Lisa

2. Sami

Sami New Member

Hi LisaB,

Thanks you for reading and posting your kind reply. Yes, I did write it. As I posted on the reply above. I have been writing for many years, and poetry I love. I post a few from time to time in hopes that it may be a help to someone who reads it.

Thank you LisaB for your kind words.

Best Regards.....
    Sami..... :)

3. LisaB

LisaB New Member

thanks for sharing it, it captures the way I feel sometimes so well. You have a great talent! Lisa

4. Sami

Sami New Member

LisaB.....

Thank you again for your nice comments.....I hope you are doing well!

Best Regards.....

5. Daize

Daize New Member

Dear Sami: This is the first time that I have been here in this section. The poem I wish I could print out and keep. I have loving support of family, and they would get a copy too.

this poem, every word is how I feel. Thank you for posting this. You know just what to post, say, and you are a shining light.

Bless you
    Ruth

6. Sami

Sami New Member

Thank you so much, Ruth! Your words are so kind! ((Hugs)) If you would like for me to make a copy for you, just PM me with your mailing address and I will be more than happy to make you a few copies if you like. I glad that you checked out this section. A lot of good writing is posted here. I enjoy reading here. Just PM me if you like. Blessing to you and yours.

Love and hugs.....
    Sami..... :-*

7. Sami

Sami New Member

Bumping for some special people.....and thank you so much!

Wishing you well.....

8. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

9. Sami

Sami New Member

Aladdin.....TY my friend..... :-*

10. Sami

Sami New Member

Bumping this up for a very SPECIAL person. Think back as you read it again, and remember what it did for you the first time you read it. Never give up!! (((Hugs)))
    Thoughts and prayers being sent your way!

Love and hugs to you.....
    Sami..... :-*

11. im2dizzy

im2dizzy New Member

Sami I just found this again and I love it. It was so real when reading it over again and I had chills down my spine when I read the lines....

Some can't understand what they cannot see.
    And at times this causes pain for me.
    But I can't give up, It's my life you see.

That is so true with my family. I guess I missed those lines the first time I read it. Thank you for posting it once more. im2dizzy

12. NanKelly

NanKelly Go Dawgs!!!

I just read this again. It makes me so sad yet so...in a wierd way, happy, knowing that I am not alone in this nightmare. Although I wish none of us had to go thru this.

I am having a really bad time right now. This poem always pulls me thru.

thanks

13. Sami

Sami New Member

I am bring this "Living With Meniere's back up front for some people that have been looking for it and unable to find it, so please forgive me for not doing a copy and paste of the poem without the previous replies, although they are greatly appreciated (many, many thanks) ....this computer is unable to do a copy and paste.....so again thanks to all that have replied in the past.....and to the several new folks that feel they have need for it .....I hope that it may be a help to you and your family. God Bless.....

Wishing you well.....