Linda's Oakland A's

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by Leon, Oct 1, 2006.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Leon

Leon New Member

Linda,
    Congratulations on your A's winning their division. I hope that at the end of this month, they have WON IT ALL.
    I've been an A's fan since the 1940s and especially the days of Charley Finley in the 1970's.
    I hope you can enjoy many playoff and series games at home. I'll be following their progress.
    Leon

2. wendyd

wendyd New Member

Congrats Linda!!! :D :D :D :D

3. Linda1002

Linda1002 New Member

Thanks you guys. I'm in Anaheim right now. Came down here to watch my A's play the Angels the last regular season games. They lost yesterday but won today!!!

4. minnesotadizzy

minnesotadizzy New Member

Congrats on the A's. But, how about those Twins 12 1/2 games back at the All Star break and now division champs too!!

And now my Minnesota Twins go against the Oakland A's.....

Dave

5. Spinner

Spinner New Member

No Comment. ;)

6. Linda1002

Linda1002 New Member

LOL Spinner - you can rest now until next season!

Dave - Yes, the Twins were amazing, and they always give the A's fits, especially in the Dome.

Leon - You've been a fan since the Philly days?

7. wendyd

wendyd New Member

So???? are you coming up to the MN-Wi land to see your A's in the Twins Dome???
    That would be great and we could have a quick impromptu gathering in the twin cities!!! and we could celebrate whatever the outcome of the games!! So???

8. Linda1002

Linda1002 New Member

Oh Wendy, I wish I could. As it turns out, the first game is tomorrow at 11 AM California time and I'll be at work sneaking peaks on the computer!

9. Moe

Moe New Member

For the record, I'm a Detroit Tigers fan, living in Michigan. Congrats on your division win. The Tigers couldn't capitalize with the opportunitIES they had and that's probably an omen for the playoffs. But.....just wait until next year...... :p

10. Linda1002

Linda1002 New Member

I hope those Tigers beat the Yanks (sorry Yanks fans).

11. caron1477

caron1477 New Member

Go CUBS!!! :D :D :D

12. Linda1002

Linda1002 New Member

Poor Cubbies!!

13. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

it's your chair linda - it's a good luck chair

14. Linda1002

Linda1002 New Member

You're right, and I will sit in it when I watch the games :-* :-* :-*!!

15. caron1477

caron1477 New Member

In typical Cubbie fashion - - - can I borrow your chair for next season???????

:D :D :D

16. Linda1002

Linda1002 New Member

Well, it has a baseball on the back and is not A's specific.......so, maybe!

17. Linda1002

Linda1002 New Member

So far, so good :) :)!!

Now if they can just keep up the winning!

18. minnesotadizzy

minnesotadizzy New Member

Linda... The A's look alot better then my Minnesota Twins. The A's have done a great job so far.... pitching has been good. Along with MN.'s stupid mistakes.

Dave

19. Linda1002

Linda1002 New Member

Thanks, Dave.

I've always liked the Twins.......but not when they play the A's.

20. Moe

Moe New Member

Linda, good luck tonight against the A's. I mean against the Twins. SOrry lol.

In case you haven't noticed, you'll notice soon enough that sometimes...ok what was I going to say now? Nahh not that, it makes me sound like I'm older than I am.