Lie about the poster above you!

Discussion in 'Your Fun 'n Games Room' started by Caribbean, Mar 23, 2010.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Caribbean

Caribbean New Member

The subject line explains it all, so start lying! And make it a good one. [​IMG]

OK, so start with me... ;)

2. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

You asked for it...

larry is banned from entering the US of A - he was found guilty of treason for stealing the Colonel Sander's secret recipe and selling it to the Cubans

3. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

I am waiting :)

4. Prima Donna

Prima Donna New Member

The illusive Aladdin is wanted by the police for questioning regarding her stalking activities of SeaDog. She is also wanted for questioning regarding a pumpkin-catapulting incident that resulted in damage to his home. If anyone has information regarding her whereabouts, please call: 1-900-nab-aladdin.

5. joy

joy New Member

I was hoping not to have to reveal this ... but ...

Prima Donna is REALLY the (in)famous pointy bustier-wearing blonde MA-Donna who's spending time with the young-enough-to-be-her-son hot Latino.

6. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

haha snorted coke thru my nose -

Joy is co founder of crazy women club and is a were women - my bad - what I wrote was true and...this is suppose to be a lie right? LOL lets try it again

Joy is a crazy were women who shops at WalMart for purple men's underwear.

7. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

no I meant coke as in soda - geez you guys are bad - I was wilder in my youth and have calmed down tremendously but I do plead the fith on my activities until the age of 20.

8. Prima Donna

Prima Donna New Member

I don't want to try it, but what if that 900 number is truly active. Maybe the beachbum will find out for us.

Okay, found out why the cops couldn't find the illusive Aladdin. She CLAIMED she was abducted by aliens and taken to their mothership where they probed her inner ears in their ongoing research of balance disorders here on earth. And they probed her nose in their research of drug abuse ... I mean why most earthlings prefer Coke over Pepsi. She was returned today, beamed right into the parking lot of a Walmart where she was heard screaming about Werewomen and purple underwear. Since she has lost her marbles (I mean, literally they were rolling all over the parking lot) ... the police are getting nowhere in their questioning about the pumpkin incident and the stalking of SeaDog. The cops suspect the abduction was all in her Coke-adled mind or possibly an ruse to get them off her trail. [muuuwah! Love ya Aladdin! :-*:D :D ).

Joy: Read the topic. "LIE about the poster above you."

Continue ... back to my hot Latino luva!

9. joy

joy New Member

Welllll ... if that's the case, I really HATE what you did to Guy Ritchie! :mad: He looks like such a nice boy.

And you might wanna think about staying away from the gym for a few YEARS. You're starting to look a bit ... um ... stringy dear. :eek:

10. Prima Donna

Prima Donna New Member

Joy is a trapeze artist! ??? ??? ??? :D

11. Prima Donna

Prima Donna New Member

PD is concise when she speaks and when she writes.

12. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

Prima Donna is an over the road truck driver and has a passion for Leprechauns - not just any leprechauns but un-lukcy ones. :)

13. pardonme

pardonme Guest

14. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

Pardonme, is a well known historian on the subject, "How Do Eggs Boil" and has written extensively on this subject, "Green Eggs and Ham".

15. pardonme

pardonme Guest

16. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

Pardonme was the film's private money funder - rumor has it she earned her wealth by co-hosting a cable show with joan rivers discussing and uncovering hidden artifacts of King Kong.

17. Caribbean

Caribbean New Member

Aladdin sends her kids to school in bubble wrap... :D ;)

[​IMG]

18. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

haha

rumor has it larry uses bubble wrap for toilet paper

19. burd

burd New Member

Oh dear that sounds dreadful.

Aladdin really is a punk rocker.

20. jesseandalison

jesseandalison New Member

burd is buying us dinner tonight