lets uplift Sparrow tonight

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by charisse, Oct 16, 2006.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. NurseMom

NurseMom New Member

Sparrow-

What wonderful news.... it's so hard to not think about the worst case scenarios... but so many times- those never turn out to be and what a blessing!!!
    We never know what deck of cards that life hands down to us.... but no matter how bad those cards might seem- just having friends that care for you can change the whole outlook on that deck you are holding.... and know you have many friends that care for you here and are willing to support you in whatever way they can.

Best wishes for a brighter tomorrow and better health,
    Di

2. TracyInIndy

TracyInIndy Guest

Sparrow,

Great!!!!!!!! Wonderful!!!!!!!!!!! Doing the happy dance with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so happy for you!

Now you can relax and deal with the @#$% Mono! No wonder you've been so tired. I had it in college, I've never been so tired in my life.

Hugs, Tracy

3. rev

rev New Member

If I could dance, I'd dance with the rest of you. (I'll play some music so the rest of you can dance :D)

So happy for you Sparrow! This is so truly wonderful.

Take care to get rid of the mono now - it is tough enough at 16. Do what the doc says.

Blessings from one happy friend!

4. sparrow

sparrow Guest

(((Nursemom hugs))) Yes it is truly a blessing !!! And like MM it has also changed my life, my perspective, my outlook. With MM I learned never to judge anyone. It has been a humbling experience. With this cancer scare it also has been life altering for me. I feel like I have been given another chance at life. It has reduced soo many irritations to tiny little annoyances that aren't worth a 2nd thought. I have to learn to live all over again but in a different way. I am so utterly overwhelmed by the responses for support here, it made all the difference, truly all the difference in my life ((((group hugs)))). I am just totally speechless here, sorry I am not very eloquent in my wording. Words cannot express how grateful I am for the support I have received :) :)

(((Tracy hugs))) Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your family of friends. When you told me this a hugh window of comfort opened up for me. I truly have come to believe that the power of healing really begins right in between great friendships.

(((Rev hugs))) Thank you for standing guard over my door while I slept. That was a very comforting feeling and I felt safe every night since I read your post. I was able to let down my guard, if only for a few hours so that I could experience that restorative sleep that we all so desperately need in our journey with MM.

Sparrow :D :D

5. cdedie

cdedie Designed by DizzyNBlue

Sparrow how wonderful! See - granulomas. Don't know where mine came from either. Could breathing mold have scarred? No matter you are cancer free.

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

We are still with you Sparrow.

6. charisse

charisse Been hanging here for 8 years

sparrow,

I am crying, I just read this. I am sick as a dog with the flu and you just made my day. Aw sweety this is like the first day of the rest of your life. I am going to go to bed thanking God for answered prayer.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) I know you will be sleeping good tonight ;D

7. blessed

blessed New Member

Sparrow I am so happy for you. Although I haven't been on here long enough to know your whole situation, I do know that you have managed to keep uplifting everyone else while going through it all. You have already blessed me with some wonderful words of wisdom in your replies to me and I am hoping that someday in the future I can do the same for you.

Sweet dreams tonight and God Bless.

Trina

8. charisse

charisse Been hanging here for 8 years

ok I'm just tooo excited to go back to bed :D and rev when you said you would be on guard it brought tears to my eyes. I thought that was such a caring and powerful statement.

9. sparrow

sparrow Guest

((((cdedie hugs)))) I love your colored words for happy happy dance, how creative !! I asked about the scaring and even though my pulmonologist did not know where the scaring actually came from his guess it could have been the mold, and it could have been my smoking/pneumonia/asthma (currently) in the past or it's just part of the immune complex that I have. Either way I have to keep an eye on all this to make sure no new changes occur and I go back in 3 months for another checkup to see if I need more tests :D :D

(((Charisse hugs))) I am soo sorry to hear about your flu bug !!! Are you taking good care of yourself, like lots of warm steamy brothy liquids and rest? Is this an upper respiratory or the dreaded lower abdominal one? Have you had your flu shot yet and the pneumonia vaccine? I saw a commercial last evening that sudden onset symptoms of the flu, especially high fever, you must see your doctor right away. During the first 24 hours once you get started on an antiviral it helps eleviate the dreaded symptoms. My thoughts are with you today ((((comforting hugs))))) And yes, when the Rev mentioned that he would stand guard over my door as I slept, it did indeed have a significantly profound effect on me tooo. It gave me feelings of safety :)

((((Trina hugs)))) It's always a wonderful feeling to know that I have been able to help a member here, thank you for letting me know Trina :D. In replying to other members, while doing thru the cancer scare, helped me give back to all the support I was getting here and also helped me keep connected and my mind off of myself. Take good care !!!

Sparrow :D :D

10. HeadNoise

HeadNoise Invisible Me

Yea! Yea! Yea! I just love good news!!!! Thanks for sharing with us and letting us be a part of this difficult time in your life. You have enriched us and encouraged us through all your adversity.

I hope you pursue that mold theory after the flood, and do some investigating regarding the possibility of even moving to a new location if your landlord is not cooperative, and you don't want the stress of a legal battle.

Yea Yea Yea!

11. notgivingup

notgivingup New Member

Sparrow,

WONDERFUL NEW'S........ I am soooo happy for you.

Janet

12. Peanut Brittle

Peanut Brittle My Twerple Has My Heart

dOING BACK FLIPS FOR SPARROW! YAY! YAY!

13. sparrow

sparrow Guest

((((Headnoise hugs)))) I was able to move and have been in my new apartment for now 3 weeks. Although my landlord did not help me out financially, she did move me just across the street, so the location was convenient. My apartment had been completely renovated and updated with all brand new appliances, it's very beautiful, up high in the trees too and I have beautiful views. I had the mold guy test my new apartment and it came up clean too. My immunologist is continuing to research the effects of mold on an immunocompromised patient with MM. Now that I have mono for the second time, this raised the bar for him. I am grateful for you and everyone here for staying by my side during that horrible cancer scare (((Hugs))) :D

(((Janet hugs)))) Thank you for being here for me and being happy for me too !!!

((((PeanutBrittle))) I like your nick :) and I adore peanutbrittle :D. Wow, back flips tooo .....!!!!!!!!! :D

Sparrow