lets uplift Sparrow tonight

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by charisse, Oct 16, 2006.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Linda1002

Linda1002 New Member

Sparrow -

I'm sorry your life is so difficult right now. I hope you have a good visit with your next doctor and can find a better primary doc.

I've read many of your posts, and despite all the heartache in your life, your strength comes through. Hang on and keep fighting!

2. charisse

charisse Been hanging here for 8 years

Hey sparrow,

You are in my thoughts tonight, if you pop, in go to the spiritual room and read our study on the Battle field of the mind, maybe it will lift your spirits, helps me understand why I struggle. Hope you had a good day today :-*

3. cowcollector

cowcollector Don't hug a tree, hug a cow!!

hey sparrow,
    i wanted to wish you lots of love and huggs today.

4. sparrow

sparrow Guest

Having a very down day today, but have been keeping up and reading everyones supportive postings ((((((group hugs))))). Tuesday will define things pretty much for me.

I am heading off to church with a neighbor for the first time in 10 years tomorrow morning and then she is going to help me find a new Bible to buy. I'm pretty nervous about going. Charisse, I will visit the link you recommended, thank you.

God bless all of you for helping me thru all this and keeping me up above the murky waters of complete and utter self defeat.

Sparrow

5. TracyInIndy

TracyInIndy Guest

Sparrow,

Sending prayers and hugs your way.

Tracy

6. Amethyst

Amethyst She believed she could, so she did.

Love and Hugs

Thinking of you.
    Amethyst

7. cdedie

cdedie Designed by DizzyNBlue

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{H U G S}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Hang in there Sparrow! :-*

8. sparrow

sparrow Guest

Only 48 hours until I see the pulmonologist. Oh, the blood test results are back on the mold titers, only my allergist doesn't understand them, haha. He has to call the lab on Monday to have it explained to him. This should be interesting.

I just wish I knew what is keeping me profoundly fatigued, it's just too much at times. Putting one foot in front of the other takes concentration and MM is not helping at all.

I am living on Ambien now as I just can't sleep and am feeling like a walking zombie right now.

God Bless all of you for helping keep me buoyed up over those scary murky waters !! Hoping that all your prayers will help this pulmonologist decipher the test results and make solid decisions on my health.

I was at Home Depot yesterday to make a purchase. It was a small cabinet that you have to put together. Anyway it only weighted 10 pounds and I had no strength to pick it up, so the person in line behind me carried it out to my car. Soo many helpful random acts of human kindness. As soon as I have the energy I am sending the story about the Puertian minister off to Readers Digest.

God Bless you all !!!!

Sparrow

9. Stacey3048

Stacey3048 New Member

Hello {{{{{ SPARROW }}}}}

One night, while having a very low day due to health, I asked God why I had to endure what I was going through at the time. I talked to Him as if he was right before me. I asked Him if he would give me a sign, to let me know that I wasn't alone. I turned on the radio and this song came on, You Raise Me Up by Josh Groban.

It made me realize that even though at the time, it may have seen like I was alone or things were hopeless, He WAS right there with me, every step of the way...carrying me through. I would like to share the lyrics with you. It gives me chills to this day when I hear the song.

When I am down and, oh my soul, so weary;
    When troubles come and my heart burdened be;
    Then, I am still and wait here in the silence,
    Until you come and sit awhile with me.

You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains;
    You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas;
    I am strong, when I am on your shoulders;
    You raise me up: To more than I can be.

There is no life - no life without its hunger;
    Each restless heart beats so imperfectly;
    But when you come and I am filled with wonder,
    Sometimes, I think I glimpse eternity.

Many thoughts and prayers coming your way Sparrow!!!! :-* :-*
    Stacey
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

10. Goomeri Spinner

Goomeri Spinner New Member

Ohhhh Stacey I have heard Josh sing that song and yes, sends chills down the spine (even to this professed athesist :eek:)

Just wanted touch base Sparrow and let you know I am thinking of you and wishing you positive things only :-* :-*

[size=20pt]{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}[/size]

11. TracyInIndy

TracyInIndy Guest

Sparrow,

Angels walk among us, you seem to have come across a few of them recently! How was church? I bet you were welcomed with open arms. Stress can cause fatigue, hopefully once you know what the treatment plan is you will be able to reduce your stress and ease the MM symptoms and the fatigue.

Hugs and love,
    Tracy

12. charisse

sparrow,

The fatigue is the worst as you can't sleep it away. I agree with Tracy about the stress. Hope your time at church was good. I am waiting to see how all your reports come togeather. I'm glad you have a friend with you, been thinking about you sweety, praying about your stress in it all. Hang in there and do what you need for you today :-*

13. cowcollector

cowcollector Don't hug a tree, hug a cow!!

sparrow
    you might also make sure that you are getting enough iron in
    your diet. i tend to be anemic and i have times when i feel so
    tired i cant take a step and i am exercising and watching my diet
    so i have to make sure i get my iron supplements.
    huggs!

14. cdedie

cdedie Designed by DizzyNBlue

If that song sung by Josh doesn't lift spirits...OMG it is so beautiful. There you go Sparrow! Be lifted up by your cyber friends!

15. charisse

sparrow,

I wanted you to know your still in my prayers.Please let us know what the Dr says :-*

16. TracyInIndy

TracyInIndy Guest

Sparrow,

Well today's the day! Be assertive with the doc. Make him explain everything. Don't let him out of the room until you have all your questions answered. I will be thinking about you all day Sweetie.

More Hugs and lots of love, you cyber sister Tracy

17. Amethyst

Amethyst She believed she could, so she did.

Good luck today Sparrow

18. notgivingup

notgivingup New Member

Sparrow, You're in my thoughts and prayer's......

((((HUG"S)))))))

Janet

19. waxwing

waxwing New Member

Sparrow!
    Remember to breathe, just like we talked about.
    Call me when you're done with the doc, I want to know whats going on!
    meg

20. sparrow

sparrow Guest

IT'S NOT CANCER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH !!!! doing the happy happy dance and throwing confettii all over the darn place !!!!!!!!!!!

I do have a granuloma in my right upper lung, which was once a nodule and is now calcified and is always considered benign. The second nodule was scaring only which is significant around the granuloma. Source of nodules.... unknown, per this pulmonologist. Source of scaring...... unknown, probably associated with the nodule. However, my difficulty with breathing is a concern with him, so that is still an unknown. He said that there are some diseases (immune related) that hamper the lungs and he wants me to test for scleraderma (spell?). But there is no emergency on that. If in 3 months I am still having difficulty breathing I go into the hospital for more indepth lung studies.

The mold test came back showing exposure to Stachybotrys mold, but my titers are within range. I needed this test to prove if I decide to do anything legal with my landlord. I have to go back to this immunologist for more testing early November, so I will address this then. I think it is very interesting with the timing of all of this. The most symptomatic of MM I had was 2 months after the water damage in my apartment and it turned out to be mold. So, is there a connection between the mold exposure and MM? Or did the mold challenge my immunity and then along came MM. And how is my chronic circulating inflammatory immune complex coming into play here? Is there a connection somehow?

Now, here comes my blood tests, LOL, it's always something with me :-\ The cause of my extreme fatigue is reactivation of the Epstein Bar Virus, commonly called mono. I had it when I was 16 and now have it again.

I don't know how I can ever begin to thank each and every one of you for your prayers and kind thoughts and words and inspiration to help me keep going on in spite of the possibility that I had lung cancer. I had my moments when I felt it was just not worth all the effort, until I came here and even though this is not Menieres related I knew that I needed help getting thru this and felt this website was full of warm, nuturing, caring survivors of MM and would understand how debilitating facing something like this could be.

God Bless each and every one of you !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will be praying over all of your names this evening, thanking God for all of you to come into my life at this very needed time.

Sparrow :D :D :D