lets uplift Sparrow tonight

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by charisse, Oct 16, 2006.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Robyn

Robyn Russell the Wombat

Sparrow, lots of big hugs and positive thoughts coming your way. :-*

2. SpinininOhio

SpinininOhio New Member

Sparrow

Wishing you the best. We're here for you. And we're keeping you in our thoughts and our prayers.

SpinininOhio

3. Linda1002

Linda1002 New Member

Hang in there and keep fighting!

4. Stacey3048

Stacey3048 New Member

{{{{{ SPARROW }}}}} I'm a little late in wishing you a good night...but here is a good morning hug for you!!!!!! :-*

Hang in there!!!!

Stacey

5. NurseMom

NurseMom New Member

[​IMG]

Sparrow,

Please know you are not alone in this..... we might not be there to physically give you a hug or a hand...but know that the hand of friendship can extend for many miles.... and the caring from the heart can extend through that distance also.
    You will never be alone as long as you accept that we do care about you on here and only wish the best for you.
    No matter how independent someone is..... there comes a time in life-- that we truly realize we do need someone there for us. So allow us to be there and know you are not alone in your fight.
    I know you are scared, and I won't even tell you to not be scared-- because that is a natural feeling... but please don't let that fear dominate you. Don't think the worst..... wait for those final results. Hope is always there.... and never forget that.
    I did get your pm Sparrow and I will get that answered later today.... I have lots of information for you.

Just know you are not alone..... we are all there to pick your spirits back up when you feel you can't pick back up. Accept that long distance hug and that hand of friendship

Best wishes,
    Dianna

6. Anubis

Anubis Take a walk on the Wild Side

Love and hugs to you Sparrow. I hope today brings you some peace. Prays heading your way.

7. notgivingup

notgivingup New Member

Sparrow,

Hope you got a good night's rest. Still thinking positive for you and sending prayer's and warm fuzzy hug's your way. Take care.......

Janet

8. charisse

charisse Been hanging here for 8 years

sparrow,

I agree with Di wait and see what the Drs say. (((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))

9. vwjimmyoz

vwjimmyoz New Member

Hi Sparrow, I don't often visit the Living room but was inspired to take the trip thanks to Charisse.

I have been reading all of your posts and I am sending you all of our love from Australia, we will be thinking of you during this time in your life and hoping for a positive outcome. Please know that even though you are physically alone, we are with you in spirit, even from as far as downunder.

Sleep well my friend and get some well deserved rest.

Thnking of you, Jimmy and family :-*

edit - that would be good morning for you guys??? It's night time here :-\

hope you have a better day and take it easy :)

10. Gwendelyn

Gwendelyn New Member

Sparrow,

I've been praying for you.

If it helps at all, I went through a similar scare a few years ago. My husband's X-ray showed spots on his lungs. It was an awful time and the wait was almost unbearable. I the end the spots turned out to be calcium deposits on his ribs. This is what I pray yours will turn out to be.

Gwen

11. Amethyst

Amethyst She believed she could, so she did.

More hugs!!!!

:-* :-* :-*

12. Linda1002

Linda1002 New Member

Hang in there strong lady!

13. sparrow

sparrow Guest

I don't know where to begin............ :'( :'( :'( This is the first time in my life that anyone has given a hoot about me, well, living in the background I never gave anyone the chance.

I am soo overwhelmed by the responses I have gotten here. I have cut and pasted your very supportive and kind words and taped them all over my wall. I have started a wall of fame for myself and your posts are the first there. In my new apartment I have found a corner in a room by a window that looks out on a pretty view and that is where my wall is beginning to be a wall of fame. I also put my rocking chair there too. I have decided to hang my horse show ribbons there as well. I never really cared about myself, low self esteem and all, even looking in the mirror is hard for me. I guess I should have named myself mole, in lieu of sparrow. A mole is one who can't see, lives in the dark, burrows underground. But since I have come here to this site, I am experiencing the light or light on light :). My eyes hurt to open them to the realization that I am worth a second though. I feel almost child-like, looking at a Christmas tree and presents for the first time, all in awe !! I never knew it could feel this good inside to experience everyone's caring and sharing here. It has totally blown me away.

I do feel lifted up !!!! :D :D :D :D :D lifted up above the murky waters that are swift below me and as I sit here typing this, wrapped in a blanket now, I feel something that words can't describe. It is as if I am in the middle of a gigantic endorphin storm. So, if this is what it feels like to have support from people/friends then I do indeed want to seek out and reach out and feel it's okay to do that.

At my fathers memorial service, I looked around my mothers home and it was brimming over with flower baskets, food, well-wishers. Everyday, more flower baskets arrived with more well-wishers carrying food and other comfort things. When I returned home, I came home to an empty home with no flower baskets and well-wishers bringing food. I remember that stark reality.

It wasn't until MM came knocking on my door that my life changed dramatically. Now my home is filled with well-wishers from across the country and comforting words that have filled my heart to overflowing.

I feel soo blessed and touched with everyone here on this site.

Group hugs group hugs group hugs

Sparrow

14. gardenfish

gardenfish New Member

Sparrow, thanks for letting us in. :)
    Paul

15. charisse

aw sparrow, its so good to hear from you. Sweety you are loved, I have not gotten to know you but your like family. Those that are not ill don't really understand how one could bond with a total stranger. We know that gift, the one good thing that comes out of being sick. I always say God can take a bad and make it good. :-*

16. vwjimmyoz

vwjimmyoz New Member

HI Sparrow,

Your 'Wall of fame' sounds like a fantastic idea, and I love rocking chairs :).

Please know we are all still thinking of you and your cats too!!! ;)

Love Jimmy

17. 2DAMNDIZZY

2DAMNDIZZY New Member

Sparrow,

Your "wall of fame" sounds great!!! We are ALWAYS here for you!!! :-*

Maggie

18. charisse

Sparrow,

I can see you looking at your wall of fame, thats such a good idea. Hope you have a restful sleep tonight, sweetdreams sparrow :-*

19. Stacey3048

Stacey3048 New Member

Sleep sweet, dear Sparrow!! May your tomorrow be brighter than the day before!

{{{{{{{{{{ SPARROW }}}}}}}}}}

20. dizzysheba01

dizzysheba01 New Member

Sparrow, my prayers are with you. Everything will be all right!!!