lets uplift Sparrow tonight

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by charisse, Oct 16, 2006.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. charisse

charisse Been hanging here for 8 years

Lets uplift sparrow tonight as she got so much comfort in our posts last night. (((((((((hugs))))))))) sparrow and prayers for a peaceful eve and a good nights sleep honey.

2. GinaMc

GinaMc Me and my friend Sally :)

You said it best Charisse... "never look down on someone, unless your helping them up"

SPARROW... just so you know you are in everyone's thoughts and prayers and to thank you for being SO willing to share all your advice and information when you yourself are going thru such a hard time.

You hang in there... take care and I'll be thinking of you.

God Bless
    Gina

3. michele

michele New Member

Sparrow, I've only been here a few short weeks, but your answers and comments have really helped me! With so many shoulders to lean on (even tho some of them may be wobbley) here's hoping you know you are in our thoughts!

4. Kathclimbs

Kathclimbs New Member

Sparrow, I have been away for awhile (wish I could say because I was well), and I missed much. I have gone through and found a few threads related to this. I can only add my sincere hope that you find some comfort. The well wishes and concern from others is merely a reflection of your own generosity and contribution to this forum.

Take care,
    Kathleen

5. Bergie

Bergie New Member

Group Hug for Sparrow!!

[​IMG]

6. feelbizarre

feelbizarre New Member

We are here for you. Sleep well tonight and dream sweet dreams!

[​IMG]

7. TracyInIndy

TracyInIndy Guest

Sparrow,

I will continue to pray for you! You are in my thoughts! Don't forget what I put in that other thread. Wrap yourself tightly in a blanket. That's all of us here holding you! We are here if you need us!

Tracy

8. pardonme

pardonme Guest

9. SMC

SMC Look for the footprints in the sand......

((((((((Sparrow))))))))
    You are in my prayers.
    SherryC

10. abra

abra New Member

Sparrow, we're all pulling for you through prayers or good vibes or positive thoughts...feel them coming your way, and let them carry you through.

11. tamarak

tamarak New Member

Rather than going into the fetal position tonight, snuggle down with your beautiful kitties, a glass of wine (or herbal tea) and a good book--slip out of the world of tension and into the world of coziness. Tonight you are safe and sound. Nothing can harm you. You've done everything that you can--everything that is in your power--now just rest and heal.

Love
    Tamara

...or, stay on the computer and the forum and we'll be here to chat (not in the chatroom for me, of course, I'm not that technologically advanced!)

ooo

12. rev

rev New Member

Sparrow,
    You have the blessing of some special and caring friends here. Add me to the list of those that care and want to help. I've got big shoulders, so I can carry a lot of troubles. While the others are giving you hugs, I'm at the door keeping watch. So, rest easy and sleep well. You are in my prayers & thoughts.

rev

13. cowcollector

cowcollector Don't hug a tree, hug a cow!!

bless you darlin :)

14. Goomeri Spinner

Goomeri Spinner New Member

ditto to that

Sparrow darlin can you "feel" the love and support from this wonderful group of people...I hope so
    :-* :-* :-* We are all there for you

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Love Maggie

15. jrw

jrw New Member

<<hugs>> for sparrow. And find a funny book when you cuddle with the kitty.

16. wendyd

wendyd New Member

sleep well and may tomorrow bring some good answers for you. take care sparrow.

17. Willie Marie

Willie Marie New Member

Add my prayers to the others. Praying things go better for you.

Willile Marie

18. Titus

Titus New Member

We ((((((LOVE)))))) you Sparrow.

You are in my prayers tonight.

We're here for you.

19. deercharmer1

deercharmer1 Somewhere in the forest....

Sparrow: sending up prayers, and big (((((HUGS))))) coming your way.

deercharmer

20. Rachel :)

Rachel :) New Member

Sparrow,

I'll be thinking of you tonight and focus on uplifting you in the days to come. May you be able to find some peace during this tough time.

Best wishes,
    Rachel