let's see what happens

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by sparksmith, Sep 28, 2006.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. sparksmith

sparksmith New Member

Well I just dropped off a form to my boss to file for medical leave so I would continue to get Medical benefits since he said he would have to cut my unemployment because he needed somebody who could work full time. The phone rang this afternoon and low and behold he found a job for me. I start again Monday. If I don’t make it I am gonna file for SSD. Otherwise I will keep my job and do the best I can. We shall see what happens!

2. Linda1002

Linda1002 New Member

Mike - Do you know what this job entails? Hopefully not climbing up ladders, etc. I really hope it works out for you!

3. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

hugs & prayers

4. gardenfish

gardenfish New Member

Mike you are a gem. Really. You deserve the best because you do your best and never give up. GOod wishes no matter if it is on the job or forSSD.

5. sparksmith

sparksmith New Member

This is my employer that has the note from my doctor that I can not climb a ladder over 4' high. He said I can do ground work and there will be other men on the job to do the high stuff. I told him I would do my best. We'll see!

6. Linda1002

Linda1002 New Member

Thanks, Mike. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

7. jagmi

jagmi New Member

Good Luck Mike
    Hope new job position work out for you.

8. TracyInIndy

TracyInIndy Guest

Mike,

Good luck!

Tracy

9. NurseMom

NurseMom New Member

Dear Guy-

I wish you the best. Do what you can, but don't put yourself at risk. You are more important than any job..... and I know your wife will agree with that too!

Best wishes,
    Di

10. Stacey3048

Stacey3048 New Member

Well said Di! Mike, please take care of yourself!!! You and Beth are in my thoughts and prayers!!

Love,
    Stacey

11. Dixie Chick

Dixie Chick New Member

Hope every thing turns out for you. Good luck and hugs

12. burd

burd New Member

Got positive thoughts heading in your direction.
    Take care of yourself. I hope so much this works out for you.

13. FreshFaith

FreshFaith Ride to live. Live to ride.

good luck and be careful... remember, no wires in your mouth whilst twisting other wires together... ;D ;D

14. sparksmith

sparksmith New Member

I will try to keep that in mind :) thanks to all for the great posts!!

15. SMC

SMC Look for the footprints in the sand......

Good luck to you Mike. I've worried about my job too. It's been 10 weeks now and I'm no closer to returning than when I first left. This is a whole new very scary world we've been dropped into. Hang on tightly!
    SherryC