Just wondering if anyone would like to add stories or links to my website?

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by rek83, Oct 22, 2006.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. rek83

rek83 VanGogh had menieres. Maybe he painted what he saw

I started my own personal page in hopes of educating people about MM and linking patients to each other (in fact, making my site is how I found this discussion group and you can find a link here now). I also have my own personal story about my meniere's battle (the short version) and would love to include other's experiences. If you would like to share, you can either PM me your story, or email your story to [email protected] with a note saying that it is ok to post your story on my webpage (so I can separate the ones who just feel like sharing with me personally or those actually looking to share on the web site). You can view my web page at http://web.mac.com/rek83 and PLEASE feel free to offer criticism as well as share stories that are completely different (after all, not all MM sufferers are the same :))
    Also, if you know of any great treatment links or informational links, PLEASE share! Even links to your personal MM sites. Basically, I want to make my site a base for links to all sorts of educational sites.