John of Ohio Regimen Updated

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by John of Ohio, Mar 7, 2014.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dolfan

dolfan Active Member

you guys need to kiss and make up........you two alone make up 80% of the post :D

2. m.k.

m.k. hello

Johnni.. stop picking on people?

3. Vicki615

Vicki615 New Member

Johnni since you are so critical of JOH, what have you offered us that might help us get relief from our MM symptoms?

4. Vicki615

Vicki615 New Member

I truly hope one of the treatments you try work for you.

5. John of Ohio

John of Ohio New Member

Readers,

“Johnni” has taken it upon herself to present as fact an outright lie in regard to my Meniere’s Treatment Regimen (http://www.zoominternet.net/~kcshop/JOH.pdf)

She made the authoritative but imaginary claim that my regimen...”is less successful than natural remission and is probably causing more harm than good.”

Those who deal in magical or imaginary worlds are welcome to such perspectives — as long as they are kept private. To present these claims as fact is unsupported by any data Johnni can present.

My regimen is “...less successful than natural remission...” she claims. On the basis of what?

I presently have a compiled 90-page database of 170 personal messages and emails from regimen users, detailing whether or not the regimen brought useful relief from Meniere’s symptoms. 147 regimen users clearly state that the regimen has brought to them symptomatic relief that no previous treatment — conventional or alternative — did not. The regimen was a marked failure for 23 regimen correspondents. This yields a “success” rate of 86.47%.

It has been claimed by others that approximately 80% of Meniere’s cases go into spontaneous “remission,” meaning that without treatment, symptoms, on their own, from time to time abate.

But “remission” is not chronic freedom from recurring symptoms. Remissions can (and often do) come to an end. Symptoms spontaneously reappear.

With my regimen, I have report after report stating that what Johnni attributes to be spontaneous remissions are actual chronic suppressions of Meniere's symptoms caused directly by the regimen itself.

With my regimen, symptomatic relief often occurs soon (in a few weeks), or later (in a month or two) after getting on the entire regimen. These are not “remissions.” They are authentic suppressions of Meniere’s symptoms occurring directly following adherence to the regimen.

A number of regimen users claimed relief from the regimen, and tell that they then went off the regimen when symptoms came under thorough control. In every such reported case, Meniere’s symptoms soon returned; whereupon the correspondents got back on the regimen and symptoms once again came under control.

Johnni is making things up in regard to my Meniere’s regimen. There really is a documented >80% success rate, from users themselves. And when users go off the regimen, symptoms return. When they get back on it, symptoms are once again abated.

Then, in an earlier posting in this thread she had the temerity (or stupidity) to claim, “I thought it [regimen success rate] was lower than natural remission, but now it seems to be lower than 10%. Being lower than natural remission means that you're actually causing harm.”

She’s magically made up the lower than 10% figure, and claims, “you're actually causing harm.”

The presentation of such outright falsehoods is inappropriate on a website such as this one, where posters and readers should be helpfully presenting and pondering all matters Meniere. Made-up accusations, unsupported by any cogent facts, reflect rather poorly on the person making them.

Most unfortunate in this case.

–John of Ohio

6. CarolineJ.

CarolineJ. New Member

John ... you're playing into Johnni's game. She/he hates everyone, attacks everyone and knows it all.

My advice is to just ignore and privately laugh at it as I am sure much of this forum is doing. There is no credibility in her/his posts when he/she is so vicious to everyone.

Keep Calm and Carry On!

7. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

Johnni is a she?

8. CarolineJ.

CarolineJ. New Member

Wasn't talking to you Sunshine
    Wasn't talking to you Sunshine. :D

Call me what you want, I laugh in your face because you are so far out there :D

9. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

JOH are you sure only 170 people have tried your regimen in the past 10 to 12 years? That seems like an awfully small number.

10. Donamo

Donamo Guest

That's great Johnni! I think you will find this forum to be much more useful and hopefully helpful when we all work together sharing our experiences, and sadly failures, to try to get rid of this damn disease. There are very few of us that are here because we want to be, so lets at least make it a positive experience. I thank you for realizing a change in attitude would be helpful.

11. dolfan

dolfan Active Member

:)

12. deadeye

deadeye New Member

john tries to be helpful; I've taken his regime for years with no success, I take it because it's cheap and good for me; he takes a lot of pride in his product however successful it is; I seriously doubt his success % but smile when I hear him talk about it; I think he looks up a new word everyday to share with us; I think he is a good guy with good intentions and has helped some people. if it was one it was worth everything. debate is good I enjoy the jousting; may help my inner ear circulation continue! have a great week

13. solari

solari Administrator Staff Member

I'm closing this thread, as I've stated before, this is not a debate forum. JOH, please feel free to start a new thread for a fresh start.

Thanks,
    Ray

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.