John of Ohio Regimen Updated

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by John of Ohio, Mar 7, 2014.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Imnoscientist

Imnoscientist New Member

Over a few ice cold tubes of beer (Caroline's shout) Spring told me told me it's a homeopathic dilution of emu and eucalyptus oils used for centuries by Australian Aboriginies.

2. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

Anything is possible. Just have faith :p

3. June-

June- New Member

Are we in the realm of religion now?

4. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

Is faith exclusive to religion?

5. CarolineJ.

CarolineJ. New Member

:D :D

6. Imnoscientist

Imnoscientist New Member

You probably (over)dosed yourself accidentally at the wildlife park ;)

7. June-

June- New Member

It is the antithesis to the scientific method.

8. CarolineJ.

CarolineJ. New Member

God knows I've been sick ever since :D

9. Imnoscientist

Imnoscientist New Member

Well, if that doesn't satisfy the naysayers I don't know what will...

10. FadedRose

FadedRose New Member

Inside jokes suck, especially on a public forum.

11. Imnoscientist

Imnoscientist New Member

Do you mean me and Caroline? Nothing inside about it at all, we've both mentioned a few times that we met up when she was in Sydney and that's when we met Stephen Spring. Emus and Eucalyptus are Australian things etc. No offense or exclusivity intended.

12. bluespurs

bluespurs New Member

June if you want all the info in writing about the SS program then sign up.

You never know, he might do it in crayon, especially for you.

13. June-

June- New Member

I want EVERY one to know all the information in writing so they and their doctors can evaluate it BEFORE they risk money or their health or sign documents they don't understand.

I personally already know the secret. When it is published everyone else will to and they can go back to their doctors for reputable treatment.

14. CarolineJ.

CarolineJ. New Member

This is true :) Great day! :D

15. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

The point you keep missing, intentionally or unintentionally, is that nothing is delivered to the client without a doctor's approval and participation along with blood work results that demonstrate the client/patient is an ideal candidate because of immune system issues. He's not selling illegal drugs, which is what you're making it out to be.

16. June-

June- New Member

You have no idea what he is selling and neither does anyone else. It may very well be water.

17. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

BUT NEITHER DO YOU! :D Yet you keep replying as though you know it is bullcrap. You don't. So stop.

18. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

You keep asking for full disclosure like he's selling crack. The level of self-righteousness in your replies is incredible.

Do you also refuse to buy packaged foods, cleaning products and cosmetics? No? You should! Know why? The ingredient labels are NOT accurate. The law allows for about a 20% margin of error in the nutrition labels, for example. But you eat food, don't you, even if you have no idea what that 20% margin is.

You slather lotion on your body and slap lipstick on without knowing what the ENTIRE content of those products are. Why? Give up on everything because, guess what? There isn't even full disclosure in some of the strongest marriages.

You keep picking on SS as though you know for sure that he is a their, all his clients are idiots and their doctors bought their degrees from a third world online college.

Give him (and his clients) the benefit of the doubt. That's it. That's all anyone is asking of you. To give him the benefit of the doubt. If his treatment is successful, it is great news for all of us. If it isn't, life goes on....and so should you.

19. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

* thief not their

20. June-

June- New Member

This is absolutely NOT what I have said. I do not believe he is selling crack and have never said anything to that effect. Those who want to hear all about him, there is contact information on the board. Go to his fb page and hear what he has to say.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.