Joel Osteen on the Gospel

Discussion in 'Your Religion & Spiritual Center' started by Henrysullivan, Mar 21, 2011.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Henrysullivan

Henrysullivan New Member

2. carolyn33

carolyn33 New Member

He was here Friday, The girl in the office next to me went to see him and said it was great.

3. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

That was wonderful Hank and I sure needed to hear that today. Thank you so much and bless you.

4. luckyswife

luckyswife New Member

watch joel osteen on tv sunday mornings at 9

5. Max Stooge

Max Stooge New Member

What is it with his eyes? Are the lights too bright or his makeup too tight?

Sorry Hank, I don't buy into the mega church thing. I much prefer my small town local church where people actually care about and take care of each other. I was surprised that this short clip didn't include a call for donations.

Does Joel actually go to hospitals, nursing homes, etc. to call on his parishioners in their time of need? Somehow I doubt it. If he does, I would bet it's for the publicity/photo op. Gotta admit it though, he does have a million dollar smile. Wonder how much he and his church pocket each Sunday? Gotta pay the utility bills and keep that money machine going.

Go ahead, crucify me for my comments, but big dollar mega church preachers don't do it for me. Am I sarcastic? Yes. With good reason? Probably so.

6. Henrysullivan

Henrysullivan New Member

Max, it doesn't matter to me what you think about Joel Osteen. I put this out for people to consider, or not, with the thought behind it that it might help someone in his or her journey of faith. But no, I don't care what you think of it. Soliciting opinions should be left to opinion poles. I'm sorry this post had no useful meaning for you.

7. Max Stooge

Max Stooge New Member

Have a nice weekend everyone. :)