It's hard and reality check

Discussion in 'Your Writer's Den' started by Daize, Aug 6, 2007.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Daize

Daize New Member

As I sit in comfortable cushion chair, I look out the window, the sky is robin's egg blue, a warm summer day. Tears gentley flow down my cheeks and I think to myself, another day of ringing, hissing, roaring, which ever sounds want to bother me today. Whatever the day brings, I will cope, manage, deal with it, but, I hate MM, it has changed my life, yes changed my life.

The tears continue and I say damn you MM for what you have caused, but, it was the side effect of chemo only, 11 years ago that has put me into this. Ovarian cancer I had severe, near deaths door, but, aggresive chemo., saved me! Thank God. A second chance at life, I think as I sit looking out, why did I have to get MM, then as I continue looking out at the wonderous view, if it weren't for the doctors, and the chemo treatment I would not be here.
    Reality sets in once again, MM you got me, I have survived cancer and now another battle is YOU, well I have love and support you see, faith, inner strength, and this site I am on is a blessing, for you see MM, I have met many friends who hate you as I do, they are my love, support, and blessing that YOU can't take away.
    It's hard every day, and at times reality check is needed, because Cancer was my enemy and I fought hard, and now YOU I battle, but, to me "Life is a Journey" and you won't break me.

2. gardenfish

gardenfish New Member

strong!

3. Daize

Daize New Member

xoxo
    Ruth

4. Sami

Sami New Member

Hi Ruth..... :)

May God bless you, Ruth. I said a prayer for you today.....(((Hugs)))

Love and hugs.....
    Sami..... :-*

5. burd

burd New Member

To give you a hug Ruth, gives me one too...((((((( :-*)))))))

6. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

live strong and love long

7. Aladdin-Fae

Aladdin-Fae New Member

aww Ruthie....a most strong and courageous woman!

8. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

Ruth, you are an inspiration. You are one of the strongest women I've seen post here, yet you are also kind and generous.
    I'm sorry for what you have suffered, I'm humbled that you choose to share it.

I wish you all the best that life has to offer, and the hell with the rest!

Luv ya, Gina