In next town to us - a young Marine has been killed in Afghanistan this week.

Discussion in 'Your Religion & Spiritual Center' started by Daize, Dec 10, 2010.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Daize

Daize New Member

We don't him, but, he is 20 years old. I went to our mailbox this morning to get our NH newspaper and front page news. His family were informed Weds.
    He was coming home in February.

My prayers for his family, friends, community.

2. karenlr

karenlr New Member

Prayers being said Ruth, that has got to be so hard on the family

3. Butterfly

Butterfly I will learn to fly agian.

Sending prayers up Ruth.

4. cc635

cc635 New Member

So sad Ruth. I hate war!

5. Linda1002

Linda1002 New Member

:'( :'(

6. Aliza

Aliza I'm still standing, alone but upright

So sad! Hurts very much to lay one of your children to rest, no matter what the age may be. Worse pain ever! May God Bless them!

7. AmandaJ

AmandaJ New Member

sending prayers out to them all , this war does suck so many lives taken :( :( :(

8. joy

joy New Member

Young man from Hillsboro - neighboring town - lost his legs a week or so ago in Afghanistan. He's the same age as my son - 23 - & has a wife & little baby. I guess he's lucky - he's alive & so many others have died.

The older I get the less I can justify all this killing & etc.

9. dizzysheba01

dizzysheba01 New Member

Prayers going out

10. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

Every one of those serving in the armed forces has my deepest respect and prayers for what they do for people they don't know.

Sorry to say this on a religious thread, but it's time to end the war, just nuke the whole place so we don't loose any more or turn those guys loose and let them
    fight to truly win.

Sick of hearing another story like this
    god bless.

11. Aladdin-Fae

Aladdin-Fae New Member

prayers and oh the pain this warrior's family must be undergoing

12. carolyn33

carolyn33 New Member

There was a little boy that use to live across the street from us in Ohio. He was younger than my girls, but full of pi** and vinegar all the time, Lord that boy was always in trouble. I just learned from my daughter he was a Marine and was killed in this damned war. That's 2 in 2 wks for me, these poor families and only knowing God has them in His hands gets us through sometime.

13. CarolineJ.

CarolineJ. New Member

Prayers and thoughts Carolyn.

14. carolyn33

carolyn33 New Member

This is getting too much.... bring our boys and girls home already.

15. Aladdin-Fae

Aladdin-Fae New Member