In Loving Memory of

Discussion in 'Your Religion & Spiritual Center' started by Gina05, Apr 7, 2012.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

O God, you have drawn to yourself St. Gerard even from the days of his youth and have made him a faithful reflection of the image of your crucified Son. We pray you to help us follow the example of your saint and so be changed into the same likeness. Through Jesus Christ your son.

Amen

R.G.K, 2/26/2010 R.I.P.

No longer shall your sun go down, for the Lord will be your light forever.

O Gentile Cuore DI Gesu', semiprecious presente nel Santo Sacramento,semiprecious consummate Dallas fiamma d'amore per chi soffre nel Purgatorio, piete dell anima dipartita Non siasevero con lonTua sentenza, ma
    lacia que qualche goccia del Tuo Prezioso Sanque cadaver sulle Fiamme divoratici e Che Che Tu, con la Tua clemenza. O Pietosissimo Salvatore, manda Gil Angeli a condurre l' anima dipartita ad un posto
    DI Godimento DI Luce, DI Pace. Amen Che le Anime DI tutti I feeli scomparsi per misericordia DI Dio, riposimo
    in pace. Amen.
    C.I.
    Nata il Aprile 1926
    morta il 29 Marzo 2002

AMEN.

For C.

2. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

I love Jesus!

He is the Savior!

The Grave is empty!

3. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

Do not sit by my grave and weep
    I am not there, I do not sleep.........l.l.

4. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

Jesus is alive. He is my savior!

5. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

In loving memory of my Nana and Papa.