IN GOD WE TRUST!!

Discussion in 'Your Religion & Spiritual Center' started by leviticus, Jan 23, 2011.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Aliza

Aliza I'm still standing, alone but upright

I'm not rolling! I wanted to share some things with Joy! :)

2. leviticus

leviticus Jonah's whale

You are a woman of great courage Aliza, to be able to say whats deep within you is a step towards becoming whole again, and its a step that everyone needs to take, to be able to say out loud what we feel in our hearts helps set us free. God doesn't want us holding in all that pain, we must speak it out to Him and let Him take it away, and He will if you truly give it to Him. The Words In God We Trust came to me as I was sitting here Praying for God to give me something to write on this side of the forum, it was totally a God thing, isn't it amazing how good things happen when we listen to Him. What an awesome God we serve!! My faith in Him gets me through each day, I know my redeemer lives, and someday I will get to see Him, Praise the Lord!!

3. Titus

Titus New Member

Joy........your name is what God has promised you.......and you will receive. God is looking at you through the eyes of Jesus and you are pure and whole. The earth is our temporary habitat and Heaven is our eternal home. When I'm having a bad "worldly" day or week or month, I always have to focus on eternity and it brings me back to reality.

If I were to regard my short time here as my worth, my mark, or even my destiny, I would have no true peace. Maybe some temporary satisfaction or happiness but certainly not the joy and peace He gives. It's easy to forget when the world takes so much energy and time, huh?

Praying with you and thanking Him for you :)

Kim

4. joy

joy New Member

Thanks, dear Kim.

5. Aladdin-Fae

Aladdin-Fae New Member

Aliza - your pain is real and complex. Whether or not these words were of your hand/pen - is of no consequence but something you felt strongly about sharing...I thank you for reaching out to help others.

6. Aliza

Aliza I'm still standing, alone but upright

They are! I sent you a link! Thank you and I hope you're doing well! Many hugs to you!

7. carolyn33

carolyn33 New Member

A.S.A.P. = Always Say A Prayer

8. SMRoz

SMRoz Coast Guard Dizzy! (Ret)

A.S.A.P= Ask Sean and Pray!

9. carolyn33

carolyn33 New Member

Oh brother Sean.. get a job.. haha.. Aliza, I don't care if the man on the moon wrote the words if you felt like the words stated and were in your heart tis ok w/me.....

10. carolyn33

carolyn33 New Member

Sarita, does it really matter? I know I haven't been on here as long as you have, and I appreciate all of your comments, until this one. I hear from the 'oldies' on here that you look nothing like the picture posted here, most of the 'oldies' say that's not you.. so? now what? who do I believe them or you ?

11. Aladdin-Fae

Aladdin-Fae New Member

Aliza - I went to bed (after a horrible vertigo attack) and this morning awoke almost defeated - not literally but physically. I am here though :). I got your link and read it with most fascination...I don't know if I should post the words from Pandora....friend (who happens to be black) post from 14 months ago - who thanks you for using your words and changing them to suit someone or a purpose....

You know, I wrote a book and at times I have been labeled anti-Islam, which of course is so queer as if anything I speak against the Christian religion and church. (but somewhere in the preface or title - I wrote ...Allah is not my God) people drew their opinions from those simple words - most never reading further. You see people only read and perceive what they want to about me...I have learned from this experience that regardless of who I am or what I am - people will think and write about me what they want to!

12. joy

joy New Member

Like.

13. Aladdin-Fae

Aladdin-Fae New Member

sean - I am waiting for my wish to be granted - oh never mind just knowing my friends are alive and kicking is my wish for today......I wish the dog would report in someday soon....but he's propably out dogging...

14. carolyn33

carolyn33 New Member

I'll let him know you're askin..... oh sorry you wrote a book I shall let him know you are asking.. my english is getting so bad since I done moved on down here. haha

15. wileyriley

wileyriley New Member

i think maybe this should be moved to another room. i really don't want to see this forum go down over this.

16. carolyn33

carolyn33 New Member

OK cool....later Sarita many were waiting to hear you say that you were leaving. I just asked a question thanks for answering.... remember A.S.A.P. In God We Trust!

17. carolyn33

carolyn33 New Member

In God WE trust. You do not. IN GOD Sarita in GOD. We do NOT put our trust in the devil who comes in many shapes and forms. I asked 1 question only one and look where it took you.
    Hopefully now everyone who left will return. God Bless you Sarita, sincerely may God Bless you.

18. joy

joy New Member

Hmmmm ... no, I don't think I have any dirt on me ... nah, nope, nada. No secret identities or fake anything. Unfortunately I'm way too honest for my own good sometimes.

I hijacked this thread away from Vic's initial post, so can I end it before it deteriorates any further? Probably not but ... hey, I had to try. ::)

19. SMRoz

SMRoz Coast Guard Dizzy! (Ret)

I can't get the dirt off my fingernails.

20. Titus

Titus New Member

I agree.....we all have dirt. Different dirt.....but dirt, indeed.

If we didn't all have dirt, why would we need Jesus? ???