In Defense Of Nassman

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by burd, Apr 25, 2010.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

kabob?

i hope you are not referring to Ruby Lynne by chance? :)

2. survivedit

survivedit New Member

Oh No!!! Ruby Lynne? No way.

Was just thinking about the irony of this whole thread and thinking that maybe Ray needs to add a 'Thread That Has Gone Absurdly Wrong' section.

3. birdmom3

birdmom3 New Member

You have a great idea. The Consumer advocate who has his own site, clarkhoward.com, has a Clark stinks listing on his message board and we can tell him how we feel about his radio suggestons and our opinions. There are rules of no foul words.

It is a place to tell him he is wrong and why.

Birdmom3

4. survivedit

survivedit New Member

Discretion is the better part of valor. Discretion is the better part of valor. Discretion is the better part of valor.

If I keep thinking that I might be able to go to bed tonight before I say something I regret or something that drags me into the gutter as well or something that requires me to don a Nomex fire suit.

Buenos noches, amigos

5. birdmom3

birdmom3 New Member

What is wrong with expressing opinions, without anger please.

Birdmom3

6. Ifishdizzy

Ifishdizzy New Member

7. birdmom3

birdmom3 New Member

It is Rays web site. He is the owner. I think that he makes the decisons here. I will miss Nassman's opinions even if they were outspoken at times. Everyone has his or her opinion.

Birdmom3

8. Papajoe

Papajoe Myco-dental Freak of Nature

You can kill goats just by staring at them.

9. dolfan

dolfan Active Member

But that will not help my broken ear Scott.......not Scott......just Scott

10. Butterfly

Butterfly I will learn to fly agian.

Papajoe is that where the phrase "If looks could kill came from"? When I could still work I was a Supervisor. I would get those looks everyday. Which is why I don't like arguing and conflict as I dealt with it every day. But Im starting to get used to it on this site. I guess there is nothing wrong with a spirited debate we all have diffirent opinons I guess.

11. Papajoe

Even Henry and Nassman at their worst was a cakewalk compared to most internet forums. This is one of the few internet forums that has any resemblance of civility.

12. Butterfly

Butterfly I will learn to fly agian.

Im glad for that. :)

13. June-

June- New Member

Why is that? In any event, Ray and all of us can take some credit!

14. Papajoe

Cause we're usually too sick to fight?

Butterfly, I'm glad for that too!

15. Henrysullivan

Henrysullivan New Member

Some of you might think it strange coming from me to enter this aspect of the discussion. Others, who truly know me well, will understand. But I believe Ray leads by example. And his forebearance is a model to be emulated. His strength allows him to resist the temptation to dominate these discussions. And his wisdom therefore presides over these procedings.

16. carolyn33

carolyn33 New Member

PapaJoe, when we have the Fainting Goat Fesitval here I'll let you know.. just say BOO and they all fall down... don't even have to stare. Now can we get back to the shaving thing.. yikes on waxing that would hurt too. guess i'll stick to my dads old razor he left me.

17. dolfan

dolfan Active Member

TRUE.........very true Henry, but you can fix this once and for all. It's in your hands, you are the only one who can bring him back. I'm a simple man, I don't like change. I like things that are familiar to me. nassmen was hear when I came along last October, he challenged me and I fired back at him. Burd stuck up for him, and made me feel better about his personality. The ironic part to this is that, I questioned it first on " the front porch" then she came along and started a new thread. Since she's way, way, way, prettier than me, she got more responses than my thread. I'm going to keep this thread alive, until YOU Henry bow down to Jesus and ask what the right thing is to do......I think he will tell you to call Ray and say "lets give him one more chance" not for me but for the newbies who don't like change. THANK YOU HENRY

18. studio34

studio34 Guest

OK Hank, we know you praise the ground that Ray walks on but instead of being a sycophant, do the noble thing for the forum and sort out this mess with Nassman.

19. dolfan

dolfan Active Member

Carolyn, why don't you fly down to Miami and I'll get my wife to give you a demostration with the Epilady.

20. June-

June- New Member

It's not about what Henry wants.

http://www.menieres.org/forum/index.php/topic,3080.2160.html