In Defense Of Nassman

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by burd, Apr 25, 2010.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. dolfan

dolfan Active Member

Epilady.com........now how do I know that?

2. AaronsMom

AaronsMom New Member

Oh dear...... dolfan.... don't want to know!! ???

Joy, I can't do the hairies.... :eek:

3. dolfan

dolfan Active Member

Calm down Gail, my wife has had one for 20yrs. She uses it once a week and loves it. Their made in Israel.

4. burd

burd New Member

They still make those hideous torture devices?!  Damn those things are mean.  Waxing is much kinder, and laser even better yet, for all your hairy hairies Joy.  ;)

5. AaronsMom

AaronsMom New Member

Whew,,, thanks dolfan for clarifying! ;D

6. dolfan

dolfan Active Member

Then she must be a freak.......I keep the old one going because she said they don't make them any more. Then she got the idea to ask somebody at BBB.....and walaa

7. dolfan

dolfan Active Member

Oh BBB......Bed, Bath and Bodyworks, is that a national chain....I try to avoid places that don't sell hooks.

8. burd

burd New Member

Dolfan, did you ever try it out of curiousity? I bought one of those things when they first came out, touched down a couple of times.... Holy Freakin Torture Implement!!!  And I can take pain.  I got my money back.  Oh, Earl tried it too. Same response.  I thought, ya know, razors aren't that bad? LOL
    Been going down the laser route recently, but that's another story just for us girls. ;)

9. burd

burd New Member

Ummm...No.
    But we love you anyway. :-*

10. tm53

tm53 New Member

Well this thread has taken a turn Nassman would be proud of. :D

11. studio34

studio34 Guest

Well said Burd,

This thread just caught my eye as I don't venture over here very often but I am surprised too by the banning of Nassman. Like him or hate him, he has a very good skeptical head on his shoulders and doesn't believe just any nonsense treatment thrown his way. He thinks critically and he understandably wants to see some *evidence* beyond anecdote and evangelism, especially when there's a sea of bogus treatments out there for both Meniere's and migraine vertigo as everyone knows. No doubt he offended a certain person for scrutinising treatments like NUCCA but it's a NECESSITY because we all know how diseases without cure are so prone to being hit by quack therapies with a big price tag attached. Always have and always will be.

Scott

12. dolfan

dolfan Active Member

Speaking of my wife, the other night she was using my ears like a pair of handle bars on a bike.......don't ask why, anyway, the next day I woke up and thought that I had slept on my ear funny. It hurt pretty bad, it was two days after that, I realized what had taken place. My question is.....can you break an ear, I know that it's not bone, but can it break or tear the cartilage in it? this is not a joking matter.

13. Henrysullivan

Henrysullivan New Member

That's the funniest thing I've ever heard, Dolfan. No, not you, I meant Scott! Actually you were pretty funny too. I'd like to meet your wife. :)

14. studio34

studio34 Guest

>>> No, not you, I meant Scott!

Hi Hank - still waiting for that evidence matey! Anecdote doesn't count I'm afraid. Knock me over with a feather when you can produce the goods.

Best ... Scott :)

15. dolfan

dolfan Active Member

I am Scott........you ding dong

16. hollymm

hollymm Me, 'in' a tree.

Who is this really? You sound so familiar...

17. Henrysullivan

Henrysullivan New Member

Stop, stop! You guys are killing me! We got dualing Scotts! Imagine that! Hey Scott, did you put Scott up to this? Ha ha ha! So now we gotta figure out which Scott has got the handlebar ears! My bet is both! Wahahaha! And that line about the evidence...funny man! Who writes this stuff! They ought to put you guys on the stage. Hey, one's leaving in ten minutes! If you're fast you can catch it! Now that's funny, aint it?

Hey, I actually did like the handlebar ears thing. As for the other Scott, he's as funny as a migraine...funnier.

18. studio34

studio34 Guest

>>> And that line about the evidence...funny man!

LOL. Yeah, who cares about evidence. Waste of time. I'd rather believe anything thrown my way. I hear sacrificing 3 goats on a Sunday also cures MD ... you could add that to your repertoire. ;)

S

19. Henrysullivan

Henrysullivan New Member

And now he's talking about goats! Bet they get nervous when he walks up behind 'em in the barnyard...if ya knows what I mean... ;) You're killing me, Scott...or is it Scott? Oh heck, you both put me under! Cut it out guys, cut it out! I gotta go to bed!

20. survivedit

survivedit New Member

Sheesh........