In Defense Of Nassman

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by burd, Apr 25, 2010.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. rottiesrule

rottiesrule New Member

Lol @ Papajoe!

2. dolfan

dolfan Active Member

I still miss nassman........who's going to scold me when I talk about eating xanax like tic tacs.

3. Henrysullivan

Henrysullivan New Member

You really shouldn't do that, Dolfan.

4. Prima Donna

Prima Donna New Member

Nice use of my Redneck Dictionary, PapaJoe!

Hey, if Nass starts his own forum, it would be fun to go visit him there under assumed names (JakeofOhio, PopeJoe, HarrySolomon, partofme, freemadonna ...) and challenge his opinions on everything. That is, if we're in the mood for an unexplained virus to knock out our hard drives. I wonder what the rules of conduct would be at Nass' forum? :eek:

I know some of you are glad he's gone, but I found him funny. When he became obnoxious, I just saw him as a child throwing a tantrum. But he needed a spanking by someone with a stronger stomach than me.

I would hate to be a moderator of a place like this. Ingrates, trolls, bickering children - oh, my!

5. Skye76

Skye76 New Member

Just got home from the VNS today, did this really happen?

6. Funshine

Funshine New Member

Hey you, yes, this really happened, but HOW ARE YOU???

7. ben

ben dx mm left ear 2002 / left ear shunt sx 2003

i've only been on the site for a couple of years, but just wanted to say that i'm very thankful for it... it's really helped me through some tough times... i just hope we can all find peace with our MM... btw, you guy's are hillarious :) --ben

8. gardenfish

gardenfish New Member

hahahaha! Yes ma'am!! hahaha!

I was a mod on a forumand wow it is a lot of work. I did it for a couple years then quit.

9. June-

June- New Member

:D

The rules would be very strict !

10. Stick

Stick Guest

I think you just described why nass' was banned. No one has been banned for expressing their opinions.

Sorry but I'm not a big fan of intellectual bullying. If nass' is smart as people say he is, then why is he banned?
    There's nothing from stopping anybody from creating a new email account and re-joining. However everyone knows a leopard cannot change it's spots. I hope he does start his own forum then he can argue with himself. I came here to get advice offer advice and share ideas, not to be crapped upon.

11. MamaBear

MamaBear New Member

Ray...I posted a note on here (I thought) to you regarding Nassman being banned from the forum but, it has disappeared. I suspect I sent to one of the other 'rooms' on the forum.
    Anyway, what I was wanting to say is: I understand the reasoning for Nassman being blocked from using this forum--and you have every right to do so. What I'm wondering is, if you had made direct contact with him advising him what the result would be if he continued on with his line of inflamatory writing? While I do not agree with much of what Nassman has written, I agree even less with the manner in which he has written it. This forum that you have created here, which is really more like a 'home', is such a tremendus help to soooo many of us, it is a shame to see it used to promote personal vendettas. Having said that, I suspect that Nassman like the rest of us on here, suffers with his own miserable health issues and have likely benefitted again, like the rest of us, from being one of the family here. I dont know Nassman, but I hate to see any member banned from being a part of us here, unless it is a very last resort. I feel that 'together we are stronger than apart'. I wonder Ray, if you might be persuaded to re-consider allowing Nassman the opportunity ONE more time to redeem himself on this forum.

Blessings,
    MamaBear

12. wendylynn

wendylynn New Member

What's done is done, period!
    Let's move on to what and why we joined this forum.

NEXT please.

13. Dizzy Little Piggy

Dizzy Little Piggy OINK OINK

Gee I only called for a 90 day sentence. I think Henry Sullivan should have gotten something for the instigation that caused it all.

Piggy

14. carolyn33

carolyn33 New Member

Skye I missed this thing too.... But I did just read about the baldness can we go back to that? I Love summer but DANG I gotta start shaving again.. Baldness for legs anyone? and I have long ones suggestions welcome.

15. Seadog

Seadog Ambidextrous dumb-ass with out coffee

Go Euro..

16. joy

joy New Member

YEAH!! Burn your razor!! No more shaving!! Hairy legs Hairy pits Hairy nostrils Hairy hairies :eek:
    (Is extreme & sudden weirdness a symptom of MAV?)

17. Tara

Tara New Member

Funny but gross.

18. Henrysullivan

Henrysullivan New Member

Ehem...Should I ask...What are Hairy hairies?

19. joy

joy New Member

No

20. Henrysullivan

Henrysullivan New Member

Then I won't.